spc
uniqs

Doc Lithius
join:2009-08-19
Rock, MI

Doc Lithius to Kingdra

to Kingdra

Re: Just a thought

I think you may have missed the point of this thread, was the point I was trying to make... There's sub-forums here at DSLReports.com specifically for gaming news. This thread was intended to be a repository of information regarding how certain games work under HughesNet.

Incidentally, my experience with Blizzard customer support have been pretty satisfactory. If I had Diablo III and my account was hacked, I'd just ring up Blizzard and have them help me out like they did the one time my World of Warcraft account got hacked. (Before I linked it to a Battle.Net account. Before it was mandatory.)
On that same note, I'm pretty sure people can't sell a Diablo III access key since they're linked to Battle.Net accounts... They'd have to sell the entire account... which would be pretty darn easy for the Blizzard customer service people to reverse, all things considered.
said by Kingdra :

A quick question... why can't one log-in to world of tanks? Surely there must be some way around this or some sort of error on the part of Hughes.net?

I wish I had an answer, but unfortunately, I never got it to work and the makers of the game were of absolutely no help whatsoever, either...