dslreports logo

All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs

theGhostPony
join:2009-07-31
Lexington, KY

theGhostPony

[HN7000S] 5-29-2012 - anyone else down yesterday evening?

Modem off and unplugged most of the day Tuesday because of local storms. Came home, powered the modem back up at 8pm and got a TX error 5, dealing with network timing and indicating that my transmit hardware may be at fault (recently replaced due to heat failure). Sometime overnight, after 1AM by the logs, it came back up. First time I'd seen this type of failure and so am wondering if it was the NOC or really my hardware?

Seems to be working ok right now...

smokey92070
@direcpc.com

smokey92070

Anon

117w 1090...must have been NOC,it was very stormy over there on the east coast,I was down for the better part of an hour. I also lost 10 percent of my signal strength of 82, now at 74, that happen about a week ago. Is there anyone else who has lost signal strength this month?
RFJUNKIE
join:2003-11-12
Ajo, AZ

RFJUNKIE to theGhostPony

to theGhostPony
Same here on 95w unpluged for storm and when repluged tx5 code, i changed outside radio unit, replaced coax, same deal!!!..left unit on all night with my backup stuff online, this morning all leds on and working fine!!!!! Should have known!!! At least i know my backup equipment still works!!!
sundancer87
join:2009-02-28
Sierra Vista, AZ

sundancer87

Yep, I think the storms killed me for about two hours yesterday. I'm ok this morning but I can't access any secure sites like my bank or paypal, hotmail or yahoo chat.

I've tried on two different machines so I guess the problem is somewhere other than my machines.

RB3
@direcway.com

RB3 to theGhostPony

Anon

to theGhostPony
113W 990. Service was on and off all day yesterday. When it was on, it was bad. Cycled through several TX codes and had solid red Xs in IDU as well as other areas. Access to system control center was extremely slow. Power cycling cleared some of this up. Not sure if whatever was causing the initial problems confused my modem, or if there was more than one problem going on.

It's not quite back to normal now, but it's close.

Just Rachel
occasional optimist
Premium Member
join:2003-07-10

Just Rachel to theGhostPony

Premium Member

to theGhostPony
Mine was down for a while.

mangulas
@direcpc.com

mangulas to theGhostPony

Anon

to theGhostPony
ya same prole for over a week it so slow now it takes 3 min to openmsn or any other web page constantly cutting out web accelleratio status not operational not the best investment i have ever made and will not advise anyone else to make

AnonLanon
@direcpc.com

AnonLanon to theGhostPony

Anon

to theGhostPony
Yeah it was down. 95 West here. Called Tech Support. They verified NOC was down and that they were workin on it.