[game] Newbie F11 »
This is a sub-selection from [game] Avengers

f0rtys3ven
join:2011-09-01
Lansing, MI

f0rtys3ven to Brom

to Brom

Re: [game] Avengers

So where are you at with you suspect list?

You voted for Men. earlier, do you still have that suspicion ?

Brom
Premium Member
join:2010-10-26
Pittsburgh, PA

Brom

Premium Member

Yeah I think it would be wise to put pressure on Meningitis still, and I'm not saying ekster is necessarily town by any means, he could be the Survivor trying to deflect attention, but at least then he would seem to be helping town.

Also, I'm curious why Modem switched himself and you. To me, that makes it seem like he thinks you could be mafia. And I wasn't aware you could switch yourself anyways.
Brom

Brom

Premium Member

Oh yeah, meant to add this, I don't think we've heard from Protus yet today, so I think we should hear from him too.

f0rtys3ven
Lansing, MI

f0rtys3ven

Nicely stated.

Modem I am curious about the switch as well.

Meningitis
Hi
Premium Member
join:2009-03-06
Places

Meningitis to Brom

Premium Member

to Brom
said by Brom:

Yeah I think it would be wise to put pressure on Meningitis still, and I'm not saying ekster is necessarily town by any means, he could be the Survivor trying to deflect attention, but at least then he would seem to be helping town.

Sorry with the gaps and the 3 day weekend I kind of spaced.

You can pressure me all you want, but I'm vanilla. I do believe ekster is town though. I'm thinking mafia is going to be chlen for trying to slip in accusations everywhere, or fjordyseven for the noob questions.

What say you all?

Vote: f0rtys3ven

f0rtys3ven
Lansing, MI

f0rtys3ven

Well if Ekster was close on his counts there are three vanillas.

I am claiming vanilla now if that wasn't conveyed earlier.

Me, men, and ekster have claimed them. Not saying all of us are truthful, but I am being truthful. My questions are pure noobness. This is my first game outside a fixed formant.

Anyone else Vanilla ?

chlen
Ethically Challenged
Premium Member
join:2001-01-16
Saratoga, NY

chlen to Meningitis

Premium Member

to Meningitis
said by Meningitis:

said by Brom:

Sorry with the gaps and the 3 day weekend I kind of spaced.

You can pressure me all you want, but I'm vanilla. I do believe ekster is town though. I'm thinking mafia is going to be chlen for trying to slip in accusations everywhere, or fjordyseven for the noob questions.

What say you all?

I would all but agree,

my best defense being quite obvious that my presence, or lack there of, has had no effect on the game day or night. I have no night roles, days started and ended with and with out me even having an internet connection.

I realize this is a cop-out but I started filling in for Jim, on the count of being asked by kris mainly because I did not want the game to fal apart.

Basically I was in the first game played on here and I want to be in the last... I dont really have time to participate these days.

I do think that either ekster or 47 is mafia, but maybe it is some poor communication.

essentially it is a crap-shoot since games used to have like a 1000 comments a day and lots to go on and people cared about being killed off... now with less conversation there is less to go on so it is a lynchfest.

I say two pressures on a mafia with no vote by one player and another player openly going after another, everyone else is essentially town to me...

vote ekster

DrModem
Trust Your Doctor
Premium Member
join:2006-10-19
USA

DrModem to Brom

Premium Member

to Brom
said by Brom:

Also, I'm curious why Modem switched himself and you. To me, that makes it seem like he thinks you could be mafia. And I wasn't aware you could switch yourself anyways.

That is correct. I figured the mafia might want to kill me after the other day, so I swapped myself with a person I thought was giving off scummy vibes.

f0rtys3ven
Lansing, MI

f0rtys3ven

We still don't know how we came to have no deaths last night.

Dunga Bee
Put A Little Butter On It
join:2004-07-26
USA

Dunga Bee

I believe that was because of me.

My special ability is to survive one night kill attempt. I think because I was pushing for you as my #2 suspect that I was targeted to not only kill a townie but also to cast doubt on you the following day.

f0rtys3ven
Lansing, MI

f0rtys3ven

I am sad to inform that my IT dept. just flagged Tech Bastion as a msg forum site .

How does DSLR fly so far under the radar?

Dunga Bee
Put A Little Butter On It
join:2004-07-26
USA

Dunga Bee

That bites.

I would guess it is:

A. DSLR is a very well known tech info site and thus would be exempted from such blocking in general.

or

B. The forum software used here is not one of the mainstream ones and thus does not get picked up by the filtering/scanning software of many security products.

Or it could be a combo of these too.
Dunga Bee

Dunga Bee to f0rtys3ven

to f0rtys3ven
That bites.

I would guess it is:

A. DSLR is a very well known tech info site and thus would be exempted from such blocking in general.

or

B. The forum software used here is not one of the mainstream ones and thus does not get picked up by the filtering/scanning software of many security products.

Or it could be a combo of these too.

chlen
Ethically Challenged
Premium Member
join:2001-01-16
Saratoga, NY

chlen to f0rtys3ven

Premium Member

to f0rtys3ven
said by f0rtys3ven:

I am sad to inform that my IT dept. just flagged Tech Bastion as a msg forum site .

How does DSLR fly so far under the radar?

Let me help you fix that websence issue.... lets start with the internal ip of your filtering server, it is the server name or ip that comes up in the url when you have a page block....

f0rtys3ven
Lansing, MI

f0rtys3ven

Its an email in my inbox sayin WE SEE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!
f0rtys3ven

f0rtys3ven

Sry for derailing yesterday.

Checking in for the day.

Brom
Premium Member
Pittsburgh, PA

Brom

Premium Member

Do we have a list of people who have been silenced so far in the game?

Chlen said he was Day 1, Arch never spoke Day 2, was anyone on Day 3? I think Protus might be for today, Day 4.
Brom

Brom

Premium Member

I don't think anyone was blocked on Day 3.

Vote: ekster

ekster
Hi there
Premium Member
join:2010-07-16
Sainte-Anne-De-Bellevue, QC

ekster

Premium Member

Brom
Premium Member
Pittsburgh, PA

Brom

Premium Member

I can't see it :-(

ekster
Hi there
Premium Member

ekster

Premium Member

Damn. It's worth a thousand words.
ekster

ekster

Premium Member

I'm the goddamn Batman
Lame, I can't see it either anymore.

Oh welll, here it is^

Chaplain
So It Goes
Premium Member
join:2002-10-11
USA

Chaplain to ekster

Premium Member

to ekster
said by ekster:

[att=2]

Brom
Premium Member
Pittsburgh, PA

Brom to ekster

Premium Member

to ekster
You don't have to answer this, but I'm getting the sense you're the Survivor.

ekster
Hi there
Premium Member

ekster

Premium Member

Nope. I'm vanilla. You guys can lynch me if you want... I did my bit for you all to ponder on.

Meningitis
Hi
Premium Member
join:2009-03-06
Places

Meningitis

Premium Member

I know that feel bro, I know that feel.

No hammertime from me.
[game] Newbie F11 »
This is a sub-selection from [game] Avengers