fatness
subtle
Premium,ex-mod 01-13
join:2000-11-17
fishing
kudos:14
reply to Green

Re: *** I need a posting favor from you guys ***

There's no way to check more than one, sorry. The coding isn't there to do that.
--
Bohemian Rhapsody

AMejia1976

join:2000-07-29
Kissimmee, FL
reply to BHNtechXpert

Then how about having Region/Service... CFL/Cable, CFL/Internet and so on for each of the regions.
--
Semper Fi

BHNtechXpert
BHN Staff
Premium,VIP
join:2006-02-16
Saint Petersburg, FL
kudos:131

said by AMejia1976:

Then how about having Region/Service... CFL/Cable, CFL/Internet and so on for each of the regions.

Oh that would make the posting window huge and confusing...I don't see that working...but thanks
--
~All truth goes through three phases. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as self-evident. - Arthur Schopenhauer ~

fatness
subtle
Premium,ex-mod 01-13
join:2000-11-17
fishing
kudos:14
reply to AMejia1976

That'll make 24 different choices which will seem confusing enough that I think people will ignore it more than use it.
--
Bohemian Rhapsody

BHNtechXpert
BHN Staff
Premium,VIP
Saint Petersburg, FL
reply to BHNtechXpert

I still have way too many UNKNOWN regional posts. Guys when you post you need to include what BHN service area you are in. This goes for the Direct Forums as well.

Thanks

BHNtechXpert
BHN Staff
Premium,VIP
Saint Petersburg, FL
reply to BHNtechXpert

I need to add another favor to this list of favors... when you post a direct forums thread be sure to include your modem MAC *and* IP address. You can easily get your IP by going to Google and type "what is my IP"

Thanks

BHNtechXpert
BHN Staff
Premium,VIP
Saint Petersburg, FL
reply to BHNtechXpert