b10010011Whats a Posting tag?Reviews:
|reply to Crookshanks |
Re: Just a question
Truthfully the shows you mentioned should not even be on the air. I would be willing to lose 99% of the crap that is on cable for having the remaining 1% be commercial free.
Bellingham Scanner Kicks Ass! »bhamscanner.kicks-ass.org/