spc
Search similar:

uniqs
Little Nan
join:2012-05-31
Wofford Heights, CA

Little Nan

LogMein is blocked on my end.

In order to work remotely as a medical transcriptionist, I must be able to access the LogMeIn feature. In this way, my employer can download their software into my computer. I am wondering what would block this. I go into their web site and then hit the Support button on their web site. This leads to the Logmein, which most people can access with no problem, except for me.

Please somebody help me.

bdnhsv
join:2012-01-20
Huntsville, AL

bdnhsv

Has it worked for you before? If so, can you think of anything that has changed on your computer or in your home network since the last time it worked correctly?
HELLFIRE
MVM
join:2009-11-25

HELLFIRE to Little Nan

MVM

to Little Nan
Better question is whether this is being done off your own computer / home network or not? If it is off your
own computer / home network, I agree with bdnhsv's suggestions.

Regards
Little Nan
join:2012-05-31
Wofford Heights, CA

Little Nan to bdnhsv

to bdnhsv
Ok I have been troubleshooting this with computer books. By going on Administrative Tools, I was able to check for events. This told me that there was an error because of faulty registration of this link. I have tried to edit the registry, but this does not help either. I am wondering if this might be a problem on their end causing me not to download this program. Do you know anything about registry errors? Thanks a lot.

Da Geek Kid
join:2003-10-11
::1

Da Geek Kid to Little Nan

to Little Nan
»secure.logmein.com

not sure this is a vpn issue... Are you attempting to access this thru Web as in Chrome, Firefox, or Internet Explorer? If so, Registry is not the right answer...