share rss forum feed

rocca
Start.ca
Premium
join:2008-11-16
London, ON
kudos:23
reply to dwane

Re: Start: Will you be providing VOIP anytime soon? (Pembroke)

We've been doing limited beta trials for about 4-5 months with a couple hundred customers. It works well, but with the launch of cable we didn't want to have to deal with launching two new major products at the same time and the possible support cracks that may occur. As we continue with cable over the next couple of months and are settled in well with it we'll start to push our VOIP offering out publicly. I'm not sure off hand if we have #'s for Pembroke though.

daeron

join:2012-05-11
Ottawa
Reviews:
·Start Communicat..
said by rocca:

We've been doing limited beta trials for about 4-5 months with a couple hundred customers. It works well, but with the launch of cable we didn't want to have to deal with launching two new major products at the same time and the possible support cracks that may occur. As we continue with cable over the next couple of months and are settled in well with it we'll start to push our VOIP offering out publicly. I'm not sure off hand if we have #'s for Pembroke though.

Any update on timeline regarding a VOIP offering in general? I'd love to get rid of my rogers home phone

rocca
Start.ca
Premium
join:2008-11-16
London, ON
kudos:23
said by daeron:

Any update on timeline regarding a VOIP offering in general? I'd love to get rid of my rogers home phone

Sorry not ready to offer a more firm date at this time.

daeron

join:2012-05-11
Ottawa
I will impatiently wait then