Premium
join:2006-08-30
Somewhere in
kudos:2
Reviews:
·VMedia
said by adam_fd:

This looks promising!

No it doesn't the Rogers Social marketing trolls show up here all the time, and promise you the world, more then likely you'll never hear from them again.

Hooter

join:2009-08-17
Scarborough, ON
said by elwoodblues:

said by adam_fd:

This looks promising!

No it doesn't the Rogers Social marketing trolls show up here all the time, and promise you the world, more then likely you'll never hear from them again.

How right you are. I received a PM from one of them on March 29, sent her back a reply and I am still waiting for a response!

PRIUS

join:2009-09-17
Toronto, ON
reply to elwoodblues

Rogers is not required to honour what an agent says&qu

said by elwoodblues:

said by adam_fd:

This looks promising!

Exactly. Rogers Social Marketing only appears on DSL to save face. They would rather you not go above their heads to the Rogers Ombudsman or the CCTS, as Rogers will have to answer to a higher authority. Take the route of going to Ms. Walker at Rogers Ombudsman. It will save you a lot of headache in the long run.

adam_fd

join:2012-05-30
Saint-Laurent, QC
Well, I already replied to Nicolas. I'll give him a few days to get back to me. (That seems fair to me.)

I'll keep you posted with the latest news! Maybe they're turning over a new leaf...

bt

join:2009-02-26
canada
kudos:1
said by adam_fd:

Maybe they're turning over a new leaf...

...and I'm the next Queen of England. And the next President of the United States. Combined.