All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
Search similar:

uniqs

ZenWeasel
join:2008-01-02

ZenWeasel

RAVE

This truly is the "friendly forum" and it somewhat embarrassed me for using my game specific nick on here...haha

I'm not one, and I really haven't encountered any "smack tards" or genuine trouble makers since I've been checking and posting. There are legitimate issues involved and people do need a forum to address their concerns and hopefully resolve issues.

For the most part I'm posting to once again thank our good friend MediacomChad with a "way to go brother" salute. He's petitioned and pushed for a resolution to my problem with full success by having Mediacom migrate my connection over to a new head end.

I'm receiving well over 20Mbps (34Mbps w/10ms ping) I'm a happy user and hold no hard feeling toward Mediacom in general.

Thank you much Chad, you are really invaluable on this forum.

Boss302_1970
join:2009-12-11

Boss302_1970

Yep, We Are all GLAD, we got the MediacomChad team.

IowaMan
Premium Member
join:2008-08-21
Grinnell, IA

IowaMan

Premium Member

Yep I 100% agree if it weren't for MediacomChad and his team, I'm not sure I'd have Mediacom service
They rock

MediacomChad
Mediacom Social Media Relations Team
Premium Member
join:2010-01-20
Gulf Breeze, FL

MediacomChad

Premium Member

Thank you for the kind words!

ltsnow
Premium Member
join:2006-04-08
Valdosta, GA

ltsnow to ZenWeasel

Premium Member

to ZenWeasel
And don't forget folks that the Mediacom forum is fabulous. There are many moderators over there and you will always get an almost immediate response to your problem. MediacomChad is great and there are a bunch of other good guys over there:

»mediacomcable.com/Custom ··· orum.php
twhiting9275
join:2002-08-30
Waterloo, IA

twhiting9275 to ZenWeasel

to ZenWeasel
I have to agree that Chad goes above and beyond here.
Unfortunately, he's just 1 man in a company full off corporate greed.