Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

adam_fd

join:2012-05-30
Saint-Laurent, QC
reply to adam_fd

Re: "Rogers is not required to honour what an agent says&qu

I still haven't heard back from anyone at Rogers yet (but it's a weekend, so I'm not worried).

Has anyone had an issue like mine, where an agent specifically promised something and then Rogers did not want to honour it? I'd like very much to know if I have any chance with them.

From what I've just read, Kim seems absolutely wonderful as an Ombudsman, but I really hope that this can get solved before it reaches her desk.

*sigh*

st7860

join:2004-05-13
San Francisco, CA

If you've already called the montreal number (they're open on weekends too)

then try this

click here
»www.rogers.com/web/content/contactus
click make a complaint
click step 1, click yes
click step 2, click yes
enter managers name
- proceeed to step 3 and fill out the form

Expand your moderator at work

Hooter

join:2009-08-17
Scarborough, ON

1 edit
reply to yyzlhr

Re: "Rogers is not required to honour what an agent says&qu

said by yyzlhr :

When social media says someone will get back to you, they usually mean it. It can take a while, as Rogers recently laid off 300 management employees and I'm sure you're also not the only one who has a complaint.

Like I said, I have been waiting since March 29! I guess they do not always mean it! Or at least Rogers_Kate did not mean it! LOL!

RogersNick

join:2011-12-20
reply to adam_fd

Hi Adam,

Sorry about that. I haven't received any message on my end but I'd still like to offer help. I'm sending you a new IM to look into it.

adam_fd

join:2012-05-30
Saint-Laurent, QC

said by RogersNick:

Hi Adam,

Sorry about that. I haven't received any message on my end but I'd still like to offer help. I'm sending you a new IM to look into it.

My bad! I mistyped the e-mail address for the Rogers Social Media Team. That explains why I haven't gotten a response yet!

(I'm still unhappy with the Office of the President, but so far the Social Meia Team is still a very promising avenue.)

Nicolas, thanks for following up here!

sbrook
Premium,Mod
join:2001-12-14
Ottawa
kudos:13

If the OOTP hasn't done anything, then I don't see how the SMT will ... that's like going to the store manager and then back to the department manager.

You need to escalate to the ombudsman then the CCTS or Ellen Roseman.