N750 DB Wireless Dual-Band N+ Router for $130
N750 DB Wireless Dual-Band USB Adapter for $80
You don't want to buy the Belkin N150 you won't get:
1) As good as range and signal.
2) No gigabyte port just 10Mbps/100 ports only
3) Only does 150Mbps on wireless N
4) only 2 Internal antennas
5) does not Detect or resolves and fixes network problems
6) Does not Streams stored music to devices around your home
7) Does not do wireless printing
8) Does not have any extended wireless coverage for larger homes at all.
9) Isn't at all optimized for streaming HD video
10) Isn't at all optimized for wireless gaming
11) Does not at all eliminate interference with simultaneous dual-band 2.4GHz & 5GHz networks
12) Does not prioritize network traffic (QOS)
You want to get the Belkin N750 DB for $130 along with the N750 DB Wireless Dual-Band USB Adapter for $80. Gives me great range. Been working great for me so far with no problems.
For me this was money well spent to be used with my $100 Motorola Docsis 3.0 cable modem.
I'm getting high speed 25Mbps/4Mbps + speed boost up to 35Mbps from Comcast. It's blazing fast. I get the introductory price of $50 a month for 6 months then It will go up to $80 a month