uniqs
decx
Premium Member
join:2002-06-07
Vancouver, BC

decx to Shaman515

Premium Member

to Shaman515

Re: free or low cost voip with caller id.

said by Shaman515:

Actually I signed up to the forum to see if I could find some info on Bell Canada, Like email address's to some of the Presidents and Vice Presidents. I am having a mojar issue with my cell phone and have been waiting for Bell to fix it now for over 5 weeks now.
So never joined to push no invites on anyone.

LOL, sure. You signed up today, and the first two post you made was to solicit requests for invites to your mysterious service. Then made a third post to deny that fact.
Shaman515
join:2012-06-04
St John'S, NL

Shaman515

You seem to be a strange cookie and I think that you may have been dropped on your head at a very young age or maybe you are still a very young person.
decx
Premium Member
join:2002-06-07
Vancouver, BC

decx

Premium Member

Well at least I'm willing to say what I think out here instead of enigmatically trying to hooking people in via PMs.
HeadSpinning
MNSi Internet
join:2005-05-29
Windsor, ON

HeadSpinning to Shaman515

to Shaman515
said by Shaman515:

You seem to be a strange cookie and I think that you may have been dropped on your head at a very young age or maybe you are still a very young person.

Dropped on his head at a very young age? Do we really need ad hominem attacks here? You obviously have a lot to learn about how to behave in an online forum.