share rss forum feed

I AM
Premium
join:2010-04-11
Ephrata, PA
kudos:4
reply to TheThing

Re: Official Guild Wars 2 Thread

LOL. Stand down guild represent other guild. hahaha.

TheThing

join:2012-08-10
kudos:1

in WoW I was in a guild for a while where there were many officers and no GM

the GM was deployed to afghanistan

it was chaos! hilarious too!

I AM
Premium
Ephrata, PA

We need guidance. Stop farming fractals and recruit! haha. Though recruiting while all sparkly with fractals stuff might help.

TheThing

commander + sparky fractal back piece would help!

how much is commander?

I AM
Premium
Ephrata, PA

100g. I think I might save up for it. I been trying to learn strategy for WvWvW too. But I see red and I'm like oooohhh go kill now!!!

TheThing

can it be toggled on and off?

i don't need every asshole following me around the map all the time

i has secrets!

I AM
Premium
Ephrata, PA

IIII don't know. I'll ask one if I see one. What kind of secrets? What do Chars do alone?

TheThing

i have a spot where reviving allies daily takes 1 min, and always has lots of ded people!

socrot spots for getting in daily events in like 5 min!

ajajajajajajajaja!

i think my record for gettin in the daily was 10min!

ajajajajajjajajaajajaj

I AM
Premium
Ephrata, PA

I do the dead reviving in the Char area. Blasted Moors? It's kind of annoying with the catapults though. You need to learn me!

I bet you chase your tail when you're alone.

TheThing

i think thats what its called

the same charr i revive, he dies, i revive he dies!

poor bastard has like 10hp, i revive him 10 times and done!

I AM
Premium
Ephrata, PA

Really how come sometimes when I revive the same guy it doesn't count? Poor bastard.

TheThing

he's not a person...

if you aren't a person, you don't get credit for a revive!

only persons have rights

that whole meatober fest area, gets you kill variety, events, gathering and revive very quickly

and its my hometown, my family lives there

I AM
Premium
Ephrata, PA

Charrs. Don't you guys hate us humans?

Mcrobrewer
Premium
join:2001-03-04
Trenton, NJ
reply to I AM

said by I AM:

I do the dead reviving in the Char area. Blasted Moors? It's kind of annoying with the catapults though. You need to learn me!

I bet you chase your tail when you're alone.

Thermonova reactor area in the asura starter zone is good for dead NPCs too.
--
Obama is a liar.... a cheat... a person of low moral character... the least common denominator...

I AM
Premium
Ephrata, PA

HHHHRRRRRMMMMMMM........I've yet to venture out that far. I'll have to speed run you through some COF for exotics on your engi. Remind me if you see me on.

Mcrobrewer
Premium
Trenton, NJ

said by I AM:

HHHHRRRRRMMMMMMM........I've yet to venture out that far. I'll have to speed run you through some COF for exotics on your engi. Remind me if you see me on.

I have the shoulders and chest piece for the set already.... yes I need more
--
Obama is a liar.... a cheat... a person of low moral character... the least common denominator...

I AM
Premium
Ephrata, PA

AHHH. Forget it then. Engi dps is weak in dungeons!!!!!!

TheThing

reply to I AM

YOUR WEAKNESS MAKES ME LAUGH!

"fractals reference"

Mcrobrewer
Premium
Trenton, NJ
reply to I AM

said by I AM:

AHHH. Forget it then. Engi dps is weak in dungeons!!!!!!

:(
--

TigerLord
UEE Citizen
Premium,Mod
join:2002-06-09
Canada
kudos:8
reply to I AM

Wow, after turning 80 I just never logged back in.

It`s so sad and pathetic that I can`t keep my attention on a game for more than a month or two.

What happened to the good old days of poopsocking(TM) your way through Ocarina of Time?

I AM
Premium
Ephrata, PA

said by TigerLord:

Wow, after turning 80 I just never logged back in.

It`s so sad and pathetic that I can`t keep my attention on a game for more than a month or two.

What happened to the good old days of poopsocking(TM) your way through Ocarina of Time?

Personally I find there is tons of things to do after you hit 80. But my intereste does fall more in PVP. I'm not big into raiding.

TheThing

reply to I AM

I think some people leave the game because they don't understand end game.

Before:
GW2 was lacking end game gear progression. You got full exotic gear very easily and you were done.

Now:
With ascended gear now in the game, there is a very clear PvE path for end game gear progression if that is what you desire. There is ultimate gear in the game, and it is a long process to get.

If you don't like end game gear progression then GW2 is the game for you at end game! It offers exploration, achievements, skins, jumping puzzles... etc...

What do I think the game is currently lacking?
- WvW armor skins
- WvW contribution that counts towards purchasing ascended gear

Achieveing things in WvW should go towards buying ascended gear. AND similar to PvE dungeons, WvW should award bad ass skins to seperate WvW players from PvE players.

Ascended gear should give the same stats from WvW and PvE. Because WvW is essentially an extension of the PvE game.. It is NOT sPvP. Ascended gear should be the unifying factor between WvW and PvE.

The only unique thing from WvW should be skins awarded.

right now I am building my ascended set, and it will give me the edge in WvW. Historically I have always preferred PvP. However, getting the ultimate gear in the game doesn't come from doing WvW!

I AM
Premium
Ephrata, PA

How long does it take to get the ascended gear? I think March they will roll out with WvWvW titles and rewards.

TheThing

Some comes from laurels
Some comes from Mystic Forge
Some comes from Fractals

the quickest way? Grinding fractals and getting done your daily.

Even then, I think it will take a full month of dedication to get every ascended piece avaiable...

at the start of march I should be able to get Ascended Amulet, with +20% MF infusion.... thats pretty beast... By then I should have 2 ascended rings, and ascended back. Which will be all ascended pieces

TheThing

reply to I AM

If WvW offers worthwhile awards, you will see me shifting from fractals to WvW

I AM
Premium
Ephrata, PA
reply to TheThing

I'm just waiting on my monthly to get the Amulet. How much is it? I want the back piece that sparkles! I don't understand how people think there's nothing to grind end game. Holy Crud there is so much you can "FARM" if you like.

TheThing

- I think the Amulet is 35 laurels
- I think the +20% MF infusion is another 20 laurels

spending laurels on ascended rings is a waste! don't do it! it's just an option for people who hate to do dungeons.

The fractals back piece that sparkes will be all together about 1650 fractals relics, and roughly 100g

which gives the best back stats in the game and 10 agony resistance

10 AR reduces agony damage in fractals 10-19 to about 1%, which is nothing!

TheThing

reply to I AM

Just read this.

"Future releases will enable playing WvW to work towards ascended gear."

woot!

this is great! WvW will be viable to do to get best in slot gear!

pr1mo
Premium
join:2003-11-12
Harwood Heights, IL
kudos:2
Reviews:
·Comcast Formerl..
reply to I AM

Man, I've been playing non-stop with Sword & Pistol + Shortbow and I feel it's become my favorite setup for dungeons and solo play (although sometimes I'll roll Dagger & Pistol during solo play just for fun). Very high damage output with awesome mobility and evasion. I run with 0 Toughness but high Vitality (Life Steal food in dungeons + Signet of Malice (Life on Hit)) and survivability/healing is actually VERY good for a Thief. Having a lot of fun in game right now.
--
GW2 - Cutler, PoE - Cutlerbeast

TheThing

reply to I AM

Going to be simplifying my playing time going forward on weeknights:

- Do Daily
- Do daily fractal on Warrior
- Do daily fractal on Guardian

logout

if you want to do any of those with me great! if not please don't be offended weeknights if I don't do other things! its just too much right now