uniqs

Grethor
Today Is A Good Day To Format
join:2004-04-14
Tacoma, WA

Grethor to I AM

to I AM

Re: Official Guild Wars 2 Thread

God I hope this game is good enough to keep me addicted for years. As Huey Lewis would say: "I want a new drug"

SWTOR lasted only a few months before servers started to die. I really REALLY hope that isn't the fate waiting for GW2. The fan base certainly seems pumped.
Shatter13
join:2006-07-24
Waterford, MI

Shatter13

said by Grethor:

God I hope this game is good enough to keep me addicted for years. As Huey Lewis would say: "I want a new drug"

SWTOR lasted only a few months before servers started to die. I really REALLY hope that isn't the fate waiting for GW2. The fan base certainly seems pumped.

This, I was all about TOR but that turned out to be a short term game. Hoping GW2 will be my next big long term fix. I enjoyed the first beta, looking forward to the beta this weekend for more play time

I AM
Premium Member
join:2010-04-11
Ephrata, PA

I AM

Premium Member

What was your opinion of the game Shatter if you don't mind asking.

Also, looks like there is a 5 gig update for those playing this weekend.
Shatter13
join:2006-07-24
Waterford, MI

Shatter13

said by I AM:

What was your opinion of the game Shatter if you don't mind asking.

Also, looks like there is a 5 gig update for those playing this weekend.

I enjoyed it. Combat was fun, the events system vs standard questing was really nice. I did not get a chance to try WvWvW though which is really what I want to do so I plan to do more of that this weekend.

I AM
Premium Member
join:2010-04-11
Ephrata, PA

I AM

Premium Member

How is this whole personal story thing played out? I did not play swtor but is it sort of like that?