dslreports logo
site
 
    All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc

spacer




how-to block ads


Search Topic:
uniqs
1
share rss forum feed


berniefl35

@bhn.net
reply to ispalten

Re: iPhone & Android tablet users get Bright House TV App Joy!

1% of the comments are about the app not loading and the other 99% are about the app only working on the "home network" as far as I remember dish network or directv has the ability to watch their tv shows anywhere,,im not sure if its one of them or both of them,,but as usual brighthouse and twc don't allow it,,,go figure....