WNDR3700v1 and Ipv6 Any one here other than myself having issues with this Ipv6 stuff?
My 3700v1 shows an address on LAN, yet on WAN it continues to display "Detecting".
I have it set to Auto Detect and the setting in LAN Setup is set to Auto Config also.
Comcast is my provider, and I can remove the 3700 and put in my E4200 and it connects Native and passes 10/10 on the ipv6 test site.
I have tried Firmwares 18.104.22.168 and 22.214.171.124 with same results.
aefstoggaflmOpen Source FanPremiumReviews:
·Verizon Online DSL
That is great to hear/read, but what did you do?
Please use the "yellow (IM) envelope" to contact me and please leave the URL intact.
There is a post in the Comcast HSI section of the Forum.
To get it working with the delayed WAN connect, I did the following:
1) Changed IPv6 settings to WAN DHCP, LAN Auto Config, Secured.
2) Unplug modem and router.
3) Unplug WAN cable (yellow plug) on the router.
4) Wait 2 minutes.
5) Plug in modem.
6) Wait 2 minutes. Modem startup lights should be solid or otherwise indicate successful startup.
7) Plug in router.
8) WNDR3700v1 power light will come on immediately as AMBER.
9) Wait 2 minutes. Router should be finished starting up and power light should be GREEN.
10) Plug in WAN cable to router.
After doing this, I got an IPv6 address on both WAN and LAN, and all IPv6 tests that I could find passed.