Outland
kudos:2
Reviews:
·ooma
·Google Voice
·Comcast
·Future Nine Corp..

[Cataclysm] DSLR is level 20

DSLR is the little guild that has moved slowly most of the time to various levels. Today we made guild level 20.

Thanks to all who helped.
--
"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use."

Immer
Gentleman
Premium
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA
kudos:8

1 recommendation

gratz, guys

Caelharrad

join:2012-04-13
Fenton, MO

1 edit
reply to pandora

As a newbie to the WoW forums here, may I ask what realm the DSLR guild is on? And - hearty congrats on the L20 guild achieve. I'm in a smallish guild, mainly friends & family... and we just hit L15. LONG way still to go.
EDIT - nevermind, got home from work and looked it up. Silvermoon, Alliance side, medium size PvE server. (All my toons are on Garona.)

cymraeg
Thread Killer
Premium
join:2011-06-07
Dodge, NE

are you really thin, skinny?

that's what your name means in Irish, thin Harrad.

Caelharrad

join:2012-04-13
Fenton, MO

"..that's what your name means in Irish, thin Harrad."

Heh... didn't realize that. I was going through the random name generator, and saw a name that ended in "harrad", which I liked... but I didn't like the first half. Came up with "Cael" on my own. (I do have some Irish ancestry, but I don't speak Irish/Gaelic, at all.)
I was skinny in high school when I ran cross-country, about 5'10" and 145 pounds. Now, I'm 40 years old, still 5'10", but 195 pounds. Built for comfort, not speed.

spellbane

join:2008-02-12
Knightdale, NC
reply to pandora

I just scroll of ressurection'd, but I haven't used my level 80 ability yet. Are you guys doing anything together? I am not going to be hardcore, but I could level up from 80 to 85. It would be nice to have a regular group to do dungeons or a raid once a week with.

bTU

join:2009-04-22
Aurora, CO
reply to pandora

If the guild XP for MoP quests is the same as in the beta you'll hit 25 in no time if you aren't already by the time it launches, plus alts will rep up quickly with opening MoP zone quest turn ins worth 175 guild rep to non humans with no rep bonuses. Be human and in a level 25 guild you'll go even faster. I've stopped grinding out dailies with alts for guild rep as they'll hit exalted just from leveling 85-90.

pandora
Premium
join:2001-06-01
Outland
Reviews:
·ooma
·Google Voice
·Comcast
·Future Nine Corp..
reply to spellbane

said by spellbane:

I just scroll of ressurection'd, but I haven't used my level 80 ability yet. Are you guys doing anything together? I am not going to be hardcore, but I could level up from 80 to 85. It would be nice to have a regular group to do dungeons or a raid once a week with.

We would be happy to have you aboard, and helping a toon move from 68-85 is one of our areas of expertise. If you are 80, we'd be happy to run you to 85.

We can provide a tank, dps or healer as you require. If you /who dslr on silvermoon (alliance) any member can invite, then IM me here or write Vyle and in game mail, and you'll be a vet. Which allows a lot more gold for repairs and withdrawing of items from the first 6 guild bank tabs.

We are mostly dungeons, but have a raider who will be 85 shortly. Around June 20 my kids are done with school, and we'll try to arrange guild raids. Several of our members are very skilled at raiding, and very good at teaching how to run a raid via vent.

If interested let me know. I'm on the east coast (Connecticut) and am not in sync with server time (Silvermoon is a west coast server).
--
"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use."

pandora
Premium
Outland
Reviews:
·ooma
·Google Voice
·Comcast
·Future Nine Corp..
reply to bTU

said by bTU:

If the guild XP for MoP quests is the same as in the beta you'll hit 25 in no time if you aren't already by the time it launches, plus alts will rep up quickly with opening MoP zone quest turn ins worth 175 guild rep to non humans with no rep bonuses. Be human and in a level 25 guild you'll go even faster. I've stopped grinding out dailies with alts for guild rep as they'll hit exalted just from leveling 85-90.

I reviewed the pre-release Cata guild stuff, and what was released was nothing like the stuff Blizzard initially presented. Guild talent trees, guild XP for crafting, never happened.

I'd bet Blizzard will want to encourage moving to MoP, and will likely raise guild XP requirements so guilds level about the same under MoP as they do under Cata. Probably early on there will be some exploits, as there were with Cata ... but I doubt Blizzard wants to make it very easy to level a guild to 25 or 30.
--

Immer
Gentleman
Premium
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA
kudos:8

1 recommendation

reply to pandora

we just hit 18 last night. steadily progressing...

pandora
Premium
Outland
Reviews:
·ooma
·Google Voice
·Comcast
·Future Nine Corp..

said by Immer:

we just hit 18 last night. steadily progressing...

Gratz,
I'm taking a day off from grinding dailies. 20 is sort of a milestone imo. After that, back to Tol Balard and the Molten Front (and getting the title Chef for all my alts ... ).
--

Kerriganzero

join:2012-05-12
Federal Way, WA

1 recommendation

reply to pandora

Gratz again Pandora for getting the guild to lvl 20. Next week I will start completing 25 dailiys each day to help with the guilds last 5 levels. Cya ingame
--
Kerriganzero (lvl85 Combat/Subtlety Rogue) US Silvermoon

captokita
Premium
join:2005-02-22
Calabash, NC
reply to pandora

I pop on from time to time and run my dailies but he's not my main. If we can get something together to eventually run raids/etc. I'd love to do it. He's 65 right now, but I'd put some work into him getting him to 85.

Josof

join:2010-10-23
Virginia Beach, VA
reply to pandora

Grats!

pandora
Premium
Outland
Reviews:
·ooma
·Google Voice
·Comcast
·Future Nine Corp..
reply to Kerriganzero

said by Kerriganzero:

Gratz again Pandora for getting the guild to lvl 20. Next week I will start completing 25 dailiys each day to help with the guilds last 5 levels. Cya ingame

Thank you so much. It seems as if DSLR is starting to gain a bit of momentum.
--

pandora
Premium
Outland
Reviews:
·ooma
·Google Voice
·Comcast
·Future Nine Corp..
reply to captokita

said by captokita:

I pop on from time to time and run my dailies but he's not my main. If we can get something together to eventually run raids/etc. I'd love to do it. He's 65 right now, but I'd put some work into him getting him to 85.

If you have time, and need help, let me know. I'll arrange to assist. My kids have low 70 tank and healer toons to help push you through after 68 or 69.
--

kingdome74
Let's Go Orange
Premium
join:2002-03-27
Syracuse, NY
kudos:5
reply to pandora

Congratulations, Pandora and the rest of the guild! You have put a ton of work into the guild and deserve a round of applause for achieving 20.

*CLAPS*

psafux
Premium,VIP
join:2005-11-10
reply to pandora

Nicely done even if it was without me *sniff*

shambulance

join:2012-05-11
Shawnee, KS
reply to pandora

I will be on monday. do we have a Lk kill for the guild? I still have not killed him and didnt know if maybe sometime soon the guild could do this.