Does 7 pm count?

DarthPrime

join:2005-02-12
reply to The Limit

kevinsmart

join:2014-09-14

2 edits
reply to The Limit

The strange this is when I first got the 12mbps upgrade it worked just fine now I can't seem to get 1

AZinOH

join:2007-04-25
Swanton, OH
kudos:1
reply to The Limit

kpatt2006

join:2012-08-14
Greensburg, KY
Reviews:
·Windstream
reply to The Limit

It's only getting worse. Not even usable until midnight or later. Took me 4 hours to download a 300MB patch for Destiny when it came out Tuesday.

ecto_glob

join:2013-01-01
Sanford, NC
reply to The Limit

Havent posted in awhile. Same old story.

AZinOH

Swanton, OH
reply to The Limit

pcwhite248

join:2014-07-15
Stover, MO
reply to The Limit

12mb service.

IH8Sn0wFal

join:2012-03-01
Broken Arrow, OK
Reviews:
·Windstream
reply to The Limit

After 3 years of consistent calling, finnaly have gotten a respectable speed, the calling pays off, even though it does not feel like it early on :P

Henrietta
Premium
join:2014-01-02
Springboro, PA

1 edit
reply to The Limit

This is how it looks right now, which is fairly good. God help me if I try to upload any photos though - then everything stops and it takes forever. In the evening and on weekends, it slows to a crawl and disconnects everyone from games/netflix, etc.

cyraxis

join:2011-01-19
Ochlocknee, GA
reply to The Limit

Oh hi, it's me again.

I will be calling Failstream tomorrow morning to cancel my service. I'll simply opt for tethering my phone as a stopgap connection until I can move. I don't really want to do that, but it's a better option than giving Windstream any more of my money.

Vote with your wallets if you can, folks. That's the only way to get this shitty company to do anything.

cyraxis

Ochlocknee, GA
reply to cyraxis

Not quite as bad as my last post, but this is pretty much a guaranteed thing on Friday nights. Guess I might as well just go out and get hammered to start every weekend. The hangover would be less painful than dealing with Failstream.

cyraxis

Ochlocknee, GA
reply to The Limit

One downside to working a late/evening shift: I get home to these amazing connection speeds.

Furydeath

join:2010-06-03
reply to The Limit

and it's only 5 PM almost

codbo3

join:2012-09-16
Poplar Bluff, MO
reply to The Limit

holy crap people must be out of town. pretty sad when i get excited about 2mb

Napsterbater
Meh
Premium,MVM
join:2002-12-28
Milledgeville, GA
Reviews:
·Windstream
reply to The Limit

Here is it 11:43am, and on a "Business DSL" account, I cant even get the OOKLA speed test to give me a reading as the the line is to slow to even start the speed portion of the test. Heck the pictures of others speedtest in this thread don't even show up because they are still loading.

Absolutely pathetic. so glad I don't have to deal with them at home or a majority of our stations, sadly this station like many others in the forums has no other option.
--
IPv6 Sage - ipv6.he.net/certification/scoresheet.php?pass_name=Napsterbater
www.napshome.net

cyraxis

Ochlocknee, GA
reply to The Limit

Another day, same results this time of night. This is especially awful since I don't get home until around 8:30-9:00 PM EST. In case I didn't mention in previous posts over the years, I'm set for 3Mbps.

It's really damn sad how I'm honestly contemplating moving just because of how awful internet service is here. Fortunately for me, I'm in a situation that allows me to relocate fairly easy.

codbo3

Poplar Bluff, MO
reply to The Limit

codbo3

Poplar Bluff, MO

2 edits
reply to The Limit

Its getting to bad to handle. this time last year it was bad but manageable. now my connection is like this 20 hours of the day. FMl. the best part is they have been saying they have a scheduled update to my areas network for 5 years now and its always a couple months away...Yet they can snatch up company's left and right for millions and millions of dollars but they don't have the funds to update their network.

cyraxis

Ochlocknee, GA
reply to The Limit

I have yet to see a ping below 300 on any speedtests I have run today.

To top it off, I had to call last week to have modem insurance removed to get my bill back down by 10 bucks (it had gone up by 10 dollars per month recently).

Hopefully I'll be moving somewhere before year's end where I can hop aboard the muni broadband down here, which completely destroys Windstream in every aspect (speed, reliability, pricing, and customer satisfaction...I say satisfaction instead of service because any half brain monkey with a phone can do customer "service".

moze229

join:2010-10-14
Sanford, NC
reply to The Limit

Paying for 3meg also. My service comes and goes. We didn't have the night time thing going on for a while, but it's back now.

ecto_glob

Sanford, NC
reply to The Limit

Check it out guys. Even shitty during non-peak usage hrs.

straightener

join:2014-08-05
Bolivar, MO
reply to The Limit

kpatt2006

Greensburg, KY
Reviews:
·Windstream
reply to The Limit

Almost 1am and Windstream still staying consistent. What a service provider!!!

ecto_glob

Sanford, NC
reply to The Limit

I haven't posted in awhile. Nothing has changed for me. Same shitty story. Internet becomes unusable by 3/4 pm est most days. (Lately its started getting shitty around lunch time.) Terrible latency, never getting the pissy 3 meg service I'm paying for. $73.00 a month for this shit.

Foxowl

@98.20.188.x
reply to kpatt2006

3 meg connection supposedly in North West Arkansas. Been like this for the past 4 hours and happens at different times during the day.

kpatt2006

Greensburg, KY
Reviews:
·Windstream

1 edit
reply to The Limit

Lovely. This is everyday between the hours of 10:00am and 2:00am. Usually the ping is closer to 200ms though, but other than that. Been like this for nearly 3 years now. They finally stopped offering internet service to new customers in my area, but that is literally all they've done to remedy this situation.

AZinOH

Swanton, OH
reply to The Limit

Onscuffle

join:2014-07-10
Bradfordsville, KY
reply to TrentS

Click for full size
Super slow....starts exactly 9:15 PM every night.
Can not even run a speed test, but Ihave a chart from my bandwidth monitor.
20kps...slower than dial up.
www.fcc.gov/complaints