spc
uniqs

spellbane
join:2008-02-12
Knightdale, NC

spellbane to pandora

to pandora

Re: [Cataclysm] DSLR is level 20

I just scroll of ressurection'd, but I haven't used my level 80 ability yet. Are you guys doing anything together? I am not going to be hardcore, but I could level up from 80 to 85. It would be nice to have a regular group to do dungeons or a raid once a week with.
pandora
Premium Member
join:2001-06-01
Outland

pandora

Premium Member

said by spellbane:

I just scroll of ressurection'd, but I haven't used my level 80 ability yet. Are you guys doing anything together? I am not going to be hardcore, but I could level up from 80 to 85. It would be nice to have a regular group to do dungeons or a raid once a week with.

We would be happy to have you aboard, and helping a toon move from 68-85 is one of our areas of expertise. If you are 80, we'd be happy to run you to 85.

We can provide a tank, dps or healer as you require. If you /who dslr on silvermoon (alliance) any member can invite, then IM me here or write Vyle and in game mail, and you'll be a vet. Which allows a lot more gold for repairs and withdrawing of items from the first 6 guild bank tabs.

We are mostly dungeons, but have a raider who will be 85 shortly. Around June 20 my kids are done with school, and we'll try to arrange guild raids. Several of our members are very skilled at raiding, and very good at teaching how to run a raid via vent.

If interested let me know. I'm on the east coast (Connecticut) and am not in sync with server time (Silvermoon is a west coast server).