spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

BellCustomer

@distributel.net

FibeTV Return Packaging

Hi, I cancelled the FibeTV service and they sent me two boxes for the receivers (Whole home PVR + separate receiver) and remotes but there are no boxes for the Cellpipe modem.

Can someone who has had experience with this instruct me as to what to do with the cell pipe modem? 1

Expand your moderator at work

XanderLo

join:2002-06-19
Boucherville, QC
reply to BellCustomer

Re: FibeTV Return Packaging

Care to share why you cancelled? FibeTV is not yet available in my area but I'm looking forward to it because the offers are good.

Thanks.
--
»www.shakkan.net - Now opensores free!

despe666

join:2009-06-20
Montreal, QC
reply to BellCustomer

I just cancelled Bell Internet yesterday, they told me they would supply me with a shipping label but I have to supply my own box. Thankfully I still have the box the modem came with.

JCohen
Premium
join:2010-10-19
Nepean, ON
kudos:11
Reviews:
·Start Communicat..
·TekSavvy Cable
·Rogers Hi-Speed
reply to XanderLo

said by XanderLo:

Care to share why you cancelled? FibeTV is not yet available in my area but I'm looking forward to it because the offers are good.

Thanks.

He's most likely removing the evil that is known as Bell from his house.

XanderLo

Boucherville, QC

said by JCohen:

said by XanderLo:

Thanks.

He's most likely removing the evil that is known as Bell from his house.

Evil or not, in Quebec, they're -FAR LESS- garbage of a company than Videotron. Trust me. Not only that, but Fibe TV is also the best TV service and their price (at least in Quebec) are far more reasonable than Videotron.

For Internet, there's Electronicbox or Teksavvy as alternatives but for TV? I don't see anything else and when you combine multiple services with the same provider, you save more. :/

BliZZardX
Premium
join:2002-08-18
Toronto, ON
Reviews:
·WIND Mobile

2 edits
reply to BellCustomer

Fibe TV is still missing a lot of large multicultural networks (where's Deutsche Welle? RAI?), business networks (where's Bloomberg?). Depending what you watch in Ontario Rogers or even Shaw Direct has better programming, but they are also the most expensive.

JCohen
Premium
join:2010-10-19
Nepean, ON
kudos:11
Reviews:
·Start Communicat..
·TekSavvy Cable
·Rogers Hi-Speed
reply to XanderLo

said by XanderLo:

For Internet, there's Electronicbox or Teksavvy as alternatives but for TV? I don't see anything else and when you combine multiple services with the same provider, you save more. :/

An unlimited internet plan with Netflix and torrents is your alternative to Bell/Videotron. I have Rogers cable TV but I never use it because I only have a basic package and no HD receiver.

BliZZardX
Premium
join:2002-08-18
Toronto, ON

And you only have Rogers basic because you got it for $11.46/month

XanderLo

Boucherville, QC
reply to JCohen

said by JCohen:

said by XanderLo:

An unlimited internet plan with Netflix and torrents is your alternative to Bell/Videotron. I have Rogers cable TV but I never use it because I only have a basic package and no HD receiver.

If there's no Canal Vie neither RDS on Netflix (hint: there's not), then it's a no go. ;p heh

For Internet, there are alternatives to Bell FTTN (none for FTTH though its availability is so small it's irrelevant) but for TV, for the price, it's either Bell Satellite or Fibe TV.
--
»www.shakkan.net - Now opensores free!

connor79

join:2011-11-02
reply to BellCustomer

Same happened with me, cancelled and got 4 boxes for 4 receivers and none for the modem. I asked the guy at Bell what to do with it and he said something about it's handled differently or something and didn't really sound clear. That was 6 months ago and the Cellpipe modem is in a bin in my garage somewhere.