All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs
ltj2
join:2012-06-07

ltj2 to RalphKramden

to RalphKramden

Re: Comcast Door to Door Sales

I am in agreement with you. I don't see how it could pay that high even with the commissions. In some internet searching I have seen people say they are up in the 110,000+/yr range. I find it hard to believe a company would pay that much to a sales person in addition to the benefits.
rody_44
Premium Member
join:2004-02-20
Quakertown, PA

2 edits

rody_44

Premium Member

I knew a salesman at comcast that made 250,000 dollars a year. I also knew a guy that made 50,000 doing the exact same job. One worked in Philadelphia and the other worked the suburbs. One got to sit and sign people in newly wired highrises and the other got to knock on doors in pottstown. The one in philly had apartment managers giving new tenants his card and the one in pottstown sucked. Im not a salesman for them but the way it was explained to me is its a graduated pay. Lets say you get 70 dollars for a triple play. That 70 dollars can go up to like 100.00 if you sell 60 triple plays in a week. Thats the way it was explained to me without me remembering the actual numbers. Bottom line is tho yes a good salesman can make a good buck doing it.

mikedz4
join:2003-04-14
Weirton, WV

mikedz4

but you get to knock door to door everywhere even where you could get harmed or killed in the process. Do they pay you more if you have to do door to door in those areas?

gar187er
I DID this for a living
join:2006-06-24
Seattle, WA

gar187er

ummm no....i dont get paid more when i have to throw my ladder over fences, and avoid pit bulls.....why would a sales rep for knocking on a front door? not to mention sales reps wont make many sales in the high crime areas.....so why bother going? if i dont have to go there, i dont.