uniqs
share rss forum feed

Keano

join:2012-03-14
South Grafton, MA
reply to JeepMatt

Re: [HD] My Fox Soccer HD Issues - Advice Needed

Welcome to Fios. A network ahead!!

At least the Euro Cup is on ESPN. I won't have to deal with the crappy picture and audio drops (I hope).

I guess I'll switch back to Directv. Oh well, lesson learned.

Some Guy

@verizon.net
said by Keano:

At least the Euro Cup is on ESPN. I won't have to deal with the crappy picture and audio drops (I hope).

I'm getting tons of picture and audio drops on ESPN for the Euro games. Anyone else? I'll get picture stutter/pixelation/digital noise and an audio drop, sometimes several times per minute.

RDC17

join:2011-05-15
Baltimore, MD
I've maybe had 1 or 2 audio drops or image freezes watching the Euros, but the broadcast is coming from the other side of the world.

Some Guy

@verizon.net
said by RDC17:

I've maybe had 1 or 2 audio drops or image freezes watching the Euros, but the broadcast is coming from the other side of the world.

I'm getting around five video/audio glitches per minute today. Unwatchable. I can't tell if it's ESPN or Verizon. It happens slightly during the studio segments and commercials, but not nearly as much (and no audio dropouts). Never had a problem with ESPN until this tournament.

JeepMatt
C'mon the U
Premium
join:2001-12-28
Wilmington, DE
kudos:3
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS
Since i saw someone mention this thread....

For those that are still having the audio issues with FSC HD on FIOS, it has to be Verizon.

Ever since I switched to Comcast at the beginning of July, i've been able to watch FSC HD glitch free using the same HDMI/receiver/TV setup.
--
"ONE team - ONE city - ONE dream!!"