how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

CaptDave

join:2001-11-20
Breckenridge, CO

[General] Still loving my ISP

Once it was New Edge Networks here in the Breckenridge, Colorado area; now it's Earthlink Business for my home office. I have had this service for over ten years now and hands down it is the best. Sure, it's somewhat pricier than CenturyLink or cable, but I have had the most reliable service of any account I currently have. This includes accounts in Florida and Colorado. The few - less than six - times the service has been down are quite acceptable. I am extremely happy with them. NOW: if they could only get their really crappy online "MyEdge" site to work properly - that is a crime - I would give them 100% vice the 95% I give them now. OMS 335761

CaptDave

join:2001-11-20
Breckenridge, CO

By the way, in Florida I have Brighthouse cable and I have to reboot my modem at least twice a month for my service to work. Wish I could access my Earthlink account there as my ISP and get rid of Road Runner.

Doctor Olds
I Need A Remedy For What's Ailing Me.
Premium,VIP
join:2001-04-19
1970 442 W30
kudos:18

said by CaptDave:

By the way, in Florida I have Brighthouse cable and I have to reboot my modem at least twice a month for my service to work. Wish I could access my Earthlink account there as my ISP and get rid of Road Runner.

Reading over in the »Earthlink Cable Forum I found this.

»[TW] Switched from RR to EL - is TWC My Services correct?
--
What’s the point of owning a supercar if you can’t scare yourself stupid from time to time?