spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Asking

@mchsi.com

Rude Employee

When I had problems with the internet service, they couldn't seem to find the problem, and then when the repairman was leaving I told him the modem lights went out, and he sighed very rudely. I told him I was the one who was paying for service without getting what I paid for. Also, once when a tech came to the house, he had no idea what he was doing and made a very unprofessional and rude remark which was...There are too many old people in this world." When I canceled the serivice once (before signing up again) this same one employee who made the remark about "old people" said, "You mean after I spent all day (hooking up the service) you are now cancelling!!" Well, not my fault that he took so long, and that remark was totally out of line. I have talked with some nice reps, but it seems that's the exception rather than the rule.

Our phone service needs improvement. People get busy signals all day long, my phone is reported as being disconnected, and a lot of problems.

To be fair, their service has improved, but the phone problems remain. I think the price is too high for the bundle, TV, internet, and phone. I am going to go to Direct TV next week.

chgo_man99

join:2010-01-01
San Jose, CA

wise choice. Unfortunantly mediacom has monopoly in most areas it servers and wont improve much. They are one of the last cable providers to adopt new technology. Even their web hosting service to server customer accounts is a joke. You still cannnot order anything from them today over the internet!

They have frequent outages too. Unfortunately the only remedy against this is to have dual-wan balanced router connected to dsl or 3g/4g card. that however doubles you bill.