uniqs
acuariano
Premium Member
join:2004-10-27
Woodside, NY

acuariano

Premium Member

random disconnects and slow speeds again

saw the verizon people here 2 days ago..now i have random disconnects,slow speeds and some interferience on the phone-[static]
»speedtest.net/result/200 ··· 0135.png
acuariano

acuariano

Premium Member

»speedtest.net/result/200 ··· 0135.png

Smith6612
MVM
join:2008-02-01
North Tonawanda, NY

Smith6612 to acuariano

MVM

to acuariano
Were they working in your building or in a junction or splicebox near your home? They may have bumped something while working. Call Voice Repair up and have them come out and repair the service. Should improve DSL afterwards.
ramvid01
join:2012-03-22
Woodside, NY

ramvid01

I am also getting some really bad speeds and my ping is out of control. I am also in Woodside and am wondering if maybe its not only my line thats gone bad.
tekworm
join:2003-12-10
Belford, NJ

tekworm to acuariano

to acuariano
I have experienced random disconnects and slow download speeds on and off for years now, mostly during rain. It has been mostly bearable but over the last month or so I have had constant disconnects and slow speeds. It has never been this bad since I got the service years ago. Unfortunately cable internet is something that I refuse to get, for costs and personal reasons. I could upgrade to FIOS but I don't see the point in upgrading as the advertised DSL service is sufficient for my needs. I am just tired of bad service and want it to work properly! BTW, I'm in Monmouth county, central NJ.
dei28
join:2003-05-27
Greentown, PA

dei28 to acuariano

to acuariano
seams like things are a mess here in south nj now.