spc
Search similar:

uniqs

Blongz
@knology.net

Blongz

Anon

My Huntsville Edge Speeds: 4meg down, 1 meg Up

past two days; im paying for the fastest edge package.

in the past ive had perfect days; but this has been pathetic.

Also, does anyone know why I can't view the "signal, status, and log" tab anymore?

Did knology remove the ability to view the information on these tabs w/ a recent firmware/software push?

Lark3po
Premium Member
join:2003-08-05
Madison, AL

Lark3po

Premium Member

said by Blongz :

past two days; im paying for the fastest edge package.

in the past ive had perfect days; but this has been pathetic.

Also, does anyone know why I can't view the "signal, status, and log" tab anymore?

Did knology remove the ability to view the information on these tabs w/ a recent firmware/software push?

I'm in Madison and haven't noticed a slow down. I also have the Edge.

Blongz
@knology.net

Blongz

Anon

»www.speedtest.net/result ··· 3202.png

This is performed at 4:54pm w/ a webstar modem, which has in the past; achieved full edge speeds.

I've requested a DOCSIS 3.0 modem as well.
No clue why this has been like this for four days; this is in northwest huntsville.
Rollins
join:2011-02-26
Huntsville, AL

Rollins

No issues here. Just tested. Had not tested in a while, but my connection is pretty much always rock solid with Knology.

glock19er
join:2010-08-17
Huntsville, AL

glock19er

I usually get 28 DLS on Edge. I just updated to Knology Elite and Im getting 52 meg DLS.

Lark3po
Premium Member
Madison, AL

Lark3po

Premium Member

I don't see an option for Elite on the website. Did you get offered that over the phone? What's the price?
glock19er
join:2010-08-17
Huntsville, AL

glock19er

Lark3po, its not on the website. I called to check to see if there was anything faster and the service rep told me about it. Its called Elite. I just did a couple of speed tests and Im getting around 75-79 meg dl speed.
glock19er

glock19er to Lark3po

to Lark3po
Lark3po, its not on the website. I called to check to see if there was anything faster and the service rep told me about it. Its called Elite. I just did a couple of speed tests and Im getting around 75-79 meg dl speed.

glock19er

glock19er

Forgot to mention the price. He quoted me $89.00 a month. He also told me you cant bundle it with the other services.

Lark3po
Premium Member
Madison, AL

Lark3po

Premium Member

That's a pretty sweet download speed but not worth it to me if they don't bump the upload speed up to around 10Mbs.

Thanks for the info though.