Mele20
Premium Member
join:2001-06-05
Hilo, HI

Mele20 to redwolfe_98

Premium Member

to redwolfe_98

Re: Adobe Flash Player 11.3.300.257

I didn't see that post. I have regkeys for SafeVersions for ALL versions of Flash Player from 6.x through 11.x. It looks like specific data set for versions 10 and 11 but not for versions 6-9.

Maybe I'll try deleting them. If I could install just for Opera I would do that and install the latest version. I don't want FP installed on Fx or SeaMonkey though.
faceillusion
join:2009-12-12
australia

faceillusion

said by Mele20:

I didn't see that post. I have regkeys for SafeVersions for ALL versions of Flash Player from 6.x through 11.x. It looks like specific data set for versions 10 and 11 but not for versions 6-9.

Maybe I'll try deleting them. If I could install just for Opera I would do that and install the latest version. I don't want FP installed on Fx or SeaMonkey though.

I usually, run the flashplayer uninstaller, before installing the new version.

This time I just installed the new version over the top of v11.2.202.228, successfully for Opera.

I will not risk this update for Internet Explorer, since I still have version IE6, which is no longer supported by Adobe. Besides, I rarely use IE.

Name Game
Premium Member
join:2002-07-07
Grand Rapids, MI

Name Game to Mele20

Premium Member

to Mele20
said by Mele20:

Don't dig too deep..your animated search doggie might go on strike and your sea monkey might start singing " you've got a lovely bunch of coconut."

MeDuZa
join:2003-06-13
Austria

MeDuZa to Mele20

to Mele20
said by Mele20:

If I could install just for Opera I would do that and install the latest version. I don't want FP installed on Fx or SeaMonkey though.

I have never installed Adobe's Flash Player for Opera.
Why don't you just extract NPSWF32.dll from the install package and place it in Opera's plugins folder.

therube
join:2004-11-11
Randallstown, MD

therube

quote:
Why don't you just extract NPSWF32.dll from the install package and place it in Opera's plugins folder.
How, easily?
(Uniextract is not able to do it.)

MeDuZa
join:2003-06-13
Austria

MeDuZa

NPSWF32_11.3.300.257.zip