uniqs
share rss forum feed

Koil
Premium
join:2002-09-10
Irmo, SC
kudos:2

3 edits

Screens from GW2 BWE (VERY large images, be warned)

Click for full size
Click for full size
Click for full size
Click for full size
So, I found in the options, that you can set it to take high-res screenshots, so I took a good bit, while waiting for the final event, so there are some before, the event, and during....the last one is the last second before the servers went down, when we were pounding on the good guy hero, Rytlock Brimstone....right before the servers went down....think we had him in between a rock and a hard place.

(MODS: If these take up too much space, feel free to kill them)

Koil
Premium
Irmo, SC

Re: Screens from GW2 BWE

Click for full size
Click for full size
Click for full size
Click for full size

Koil
Premium
Irmo, SC
reply to Koil
Click for full size
Click for full size
Click for full size
Click for full size

I AM
Premium
join:2010-04-11
Ephrata, PA
kudos:4
Wow those look awesome. How do you toggle your ss settings or remove your UI? I was to busy to figure it out! haha. Great work and Charr area looks pretty cool. I did not mind the Human one.

Koil
Premium
Irmo, SC
CTRL-SHIFT H gets rid of your HUD, but honestly I don't remember turning it off for all of those, so it may turn it off if you're taking high res images (you can take both regular and high res). I'd say I'll test it, but...ya know.

The ss settings are in your keybind options....one for reg, and another for high res that is unconfigured.

An annoying point is that you can't zoom into 1st person mode for screen shots, so if you don't want you char in the shot, I had to use the /sleep emote to get him out of the frame.
--
I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And I will not let what I cannot do interfere with what I can do.- Edward Everett Hale

My Blog - Raising Connor

Koil
Premium
Irmo, SC
reply to I AM
»Re: Screens from GW2 BWE

The 4th pic in this post is by far my favorite. If you open it up to full size and kinda jus tmove around the image, there is so much going on.

Check the leather wrapping on my staff
Meteors & arrows coming down from the sky
The dying Charr with his hand to the air
Archer in the mini-skirt
The lightning spell effects
Detail on the flowers by my feet

...and I didn't even notice it until looking closer at the pic, but I actually got the dragon in there! As far as I know, he never touched down, but you heard a lot of ppl yelling about one in chat....sweet
--
I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And I will not let what I cannot do interfere with what I can do.- Edward Everett Hale

My Blog - Raising Connor

Beef7

join:2012-05-16
kudos:1
found the dragon!

sooo much going on in that pic! epic
Expand your moderator at work