Search similar:

uniqs

AnonFTW
@rr.com

AnonFTW

Anon

Exactly

Your thoughts mirror mine exactly.

Unless you have 3 or more phones that use little to no data per month or are enticed by the unlimited minutes, you are settings yourself up to pay more for less.

2 phones trying to eek by on the 2GB plan would wind up paying $5/month more if they go over that shared 2GB.

Harddrive
Proud American and Infidel since 1968.
Premium Member
join:2000-09-20
Fort Worth, TX

Harddrive

Premium Member

Better viewable info.

aaronwt
Premium Member
join:2004-11-07
Woodbridge, VA
Asus RT-AX89

2 edits

aaronwt

Premium Member

said by Harddrive:

Better viewable info.

[att=1]

WHat about the individual plans?

CNET seems to have some wrong info, like saying that currently it's $50 for 2GB which is not true. It's $30 for 2GB. There is supposed to be a different pricing structure for individual plans yet CNET seems to take the shared plans and apply them to an individual which makes no sense based on the current prices. I currently pay $70 for unlimited text, data, video etc and 450 minutes of talk. If Verizon is actually trying to raise the price to $100 then they are crazy. I only get a $10 discount for bundling my cellular with TV, Digital Voice and internet. So if they are truly trying to raise the prices this much for an individual then I would be crazy to stay when my contract is up in 2014.

Harddrive
Premium Member
Fort Worth, TX

Harddrive

Premium Member

CNET seems to be wrong about a lot of stuff as of late. They were wrong about the Motorola Droid Razr getting the ICS update today.

megarock
join:2001-06-28
Fenton, MO

megarock to Harddrive

to Harddrive
So ...if this is right it's 90 bucks for a single standard phone and one whole gig of data?

Have they lost their fuggin minds?
McMoon
join:2004-11-17
Paulden, AZ

McMoon to aaronwt

to aaronwt
My increase would be about $40 per month with the new plan. However, I have read elsewhere that you can keep your old plan if: 1) You do not change your phone or 2) You pay full price for a new phone.

Harddrive
Premium Member
Fort Worth, TX

Harddrive

Premium Member

That is correct. If you do not upgrade your account with a new phone, it stays as is and you go 'month to month' keeping your old plan. I don't ever plan on buying a new phone ever again so I can keep the unlimited data plan. I might be a couple of years behind on the latest phone, but I don't care.