thegeek
Premium Member
join:2008-02-21
right here

thegeek to SunnyD

Premium Member

to SunnyD

Re: Holy Shit

I just used MSRP. Still my argument is valid. A good car is not $260 a month. At least to those of us who are more affluent.

aaronwt
Premium Member
join:2004-11-07
Woodbridge, VA
Asus RT-AX89

aaronwt

Premium Member

said by thegeek:

I just used MSRP. Still my argument is valid. A good car is not $260 a month. At least to those of us who are more affluent.

So you need to pay more to get a good car? hardly. It's just a car. Heck I'll take any minivan over a 100K sports car. But even a mini-van is to pricey for driving a car. I would rather take the money I save on buying a $15K or less car and spend it on things I will get some real enjoyment from. Like PCs, and electronics. I'd be more likely to spend the $15K savings on a sever than get a $30K car. I get no enjoyment from a car, but unfortunately it is a necessity for me.
Chubbysumo
join:2009-12-01
Duluth, MN
Ubee E31U2V1
(Software) pfSense
Netgear WNR3500L

Chubbysumo

I drive an older used sports car for $160 per month. That was a $5000 loan, at 5.5% fixed, paid back over 3 years. Your shopping in the wrong places if you cant get a good deal these days. Hell, I only pay $45 per month for unlimited everything for my cell phone too, so, why you wouldnt jump ship to a prepaid carrier these days who have much better deals is beyond me.

thegeek
Premium Member
join:2008-02-21
right here

thegeek to aaronwt

Premium Member

to aaronwt
I'm more likely to spend the money on the gadgets as well as the refined automobile. But then again, I have the money to do so. Not everyone does. And I get real enjoyment from nice vehicles more so than technology. To each their own.
thegeek

thegeek to Chubbysumo

Premium Member

to Chubbysumo
I can get a good deal, I just don't want a used car. I don't want someone else's problems. Good job on paying an auto loan off in 3 years. My moto is if you can't pay it off in 3 years then you can't afford it.

But back on topic, can I even get a prepaid unlimited everything plan that offers the coverage that Verizon does?
Cobra11M
join:2010-12-23
Mineral Wells, TX

Cobra11M

said by thegeek:

I can get a good deal, I just don't want a used car. I don't want someone else's problems. Good job on paying an auto loan off in 3 years. My moto is if you can't pay it off in 3 years then you can't afford it.

But back on topic, can I even get a prepaid unlimited everything plan that offers the coverage that Verizon does?

I like that sayin, im 21 and ill keep that in mind

Thaler
Premium Member
join:2004-02-02
Los Angeles, CA

Thaler to thegeek

Premium Member

to thegeek
said by thegeek:

»lmgtfy.com/?q=verizon+prepaid