antdude
Matrix Ant
Premium Member
join:2001-03-25
US

antdude

Premium Member

I want to get data plan for both phones and computer devices

Assuming I am understanding these plans and packages correctly, I will need a phone data plan AND a computer data plan (another $50)? I can't use the current phone data plan, in Apple iPhone 4S with its Verizon's 3G, to use as a wirelesss hotspot to the computer devices through their wireless connections?" It's dang expensive already!

I'd like to use it as a backup in case my home's Time Warner Cable's Internet connection goes down or I need to go out that has no open/free wifi for quick Internet usages.
88615298 (banned)
join:2004-07-28
West Tenness

1 recommendation

88615298 (banned)

said by antdude:

Assuming I am understanding these plans and packages correctly, I will need a phone data plan AND a computer data plan (another $50)? I can't use the current phone data plan, in Apple iPhone 4S with its Verizon's 3G, to use as a wirelesss hotspot to the computer devices through their wireless connections?" It's dang expensive already!

No you are misunderstanding it. Under these new plans you can use your phone as a hot spot without paying the $20 fee.

antdude
Matrix Ant
Premium Member
US

antdude

Premium Member

said by 88615298:

said by antdude:

No you are misunderstanding it. Under these new plans you can use your phone as a hot spot without paying the $20 fee.

When do these new plans start? Today? So I do/will not have to change anything for plans (currently 2 GB phone data plan) and can make iPhone 4S to become a hotspot and use a computer's wireless device to connect to start?
88615298 (banned)
join:2004-07-28
West Tenness

1 recommendation

88615298 (banned)

said by antdude:

said by 88615298:

said by antdude:

When do these new plans start?

June 28th. And you'll have to change over to these plans from your current plan.

antdude
Matrix Ant
Premium Member
US

antdude

Premium Member

said by 88615298:

June 28th. And you'll have to change over to these plans from your current plan.

Thanks.