uniqs
47717768 (banned)
join:2003-12-08
Birmingham, AL

1 recommendation

47717768 (banned) to Mele20

to Mele20

Re: Are you using security protection

I agree. I never have had any problems with any OS. It's all depends on the user. OK maybe 3 BSODs in the life time of OS.

Name Game
Premium Member
join:2002-07-07
Grand Rapids, MI

Name Game

Premium Member

Well if you are finally admitting to stuff..then I will confess I had a Red Screech of Death when I had the windows rolled up and was attacked by a painful "blue flamer". I survived of course..but the writing was on the wall and time to get a new Internet Ride.

Kyrakova
@reserver.ru

Kyrakova

Anon

Windows is pathetic. I wish game developers would collectively agree to start developing for linux gui's so we can be done with windows for good. Fails OS

Name Game
Premium Member
join:2002-07-07
Grand Rapids, MI

Name Game to 47717768

Premium Member

to 47717768
Now, earlier that day I had me a big ole plate of boiled turnip greens, webroot, and parsnips. Looking back I can say they don't mix to well in a CLOUD ..and all of the sudden..thunder road...... and I could not crank the windows down fast enough .... my Master File Tables started shaking something fierce...and this guy came to me like in a dream and told me my free seat had expired and it was time to update or move on.
Name Game

1 recommendation

Name Game to Kyrakova

Premium Member

to Kyrakova
I think they all have their problems..but the most vulnerable is the user in any game.

»hosted.ap.org/dynamic/st ··· 16-47-23