No ratings last 6m
1 edit

DeathK

Premium Member

[FS] Kenko 1.4x Pro 300 DG Teleconverter for Nikon

Click for full size
Click for full size
Click for full size
I have a used Kenko 1.4x Pro 300 DG teleconverter for Nikon I'm selling. It has gotten little use. I originally purchased it to use with my Sigma 100-300 F4. I quickly found out it doesn't jive well with Sigma's implementation of Nikon's autofocus (nor does it calculate the new focal length with Sigma lenses, or at least my 100-300). I wound up having to buy Sigma's 1.4x TC and the Kenko got relegated to the camera bag (I used it once in a blue moon for various things including TC stacking).

It is in excellent condition overall. There are a few blemishes on the rear element that you can't see unless you get it under the right light. They do not affect image quality. It is the buyer's responsibility to make sure the teleconverter will work for their intended use and function. I can not guarantee full compatibility with any particular lens. However Kenko recommends its use for telephoto lenses over 100mm. The front element is fairly well recessed inside the body so it should accommodate most lenses I would guess.

Product page on B&H: »www.bhphotovideo.com/c/p ··· 300.html

Asking price is $125 shipped. Prefer Paypal payment. Will only ship to contiguous US. Will ship via UPS or USPS.
DeathK

DeathK

Premium Member

Bump
DeathK

DeathK

Premium Member

Item still available!
D2DMD
Premium Member
join:2002-08-31
Cedar Hill, TX