Anonymous_
Anonymous
Premium
join:2004-06-21
kudos:2
Reviews:
·Time Warner Cable

Staples rewards rip off.

Anyways I took in 40 ink cartages (paid $15 for them)
I never got the "rewards from it" so far

they claimed I would get a email for it but I have not gotten anything for it yet. I have been waiting 3 months and have not gotten anything.

all I have been getting is spam about sales that are going on.

timcuth
Braves Fan
Premium
join:2000-09-18
Pelham, AL
Reviews:
·Charter
·AT&T Southeast

My Staples ink cartridge rebates come in the US Mail. I misplaced it one time because it looks like a lot of other junk mail. It is one of those "tear-off strips to open" mailers. Very easy to ignore and toss out.

Tim
--
"Life is like this long line, except at the end there ain't no merry-go-round." - Arthur on The King of Queens
~ Project Hope ~

tschmidt
Premium,MVM
join:2000-11-12
Milford, NH
kudos:9
reply to Anonymous_

Have never had a problem with my Staples rewards.

I think there is a daily or monthly max on cartridges.

Should be able to log into your account to check status.

/tom

Gbcue
Premium
join:2001-09-30
Santa Rosa, CA
kudos:8
reply to Anonymous_

I've never had a problem with Staples ink rewards. You get the rewards 90 days after.

10/month max.

Anonymous_
Anonymous
Premium
Reviews:
·Time Warner Cable

said by Gbcue:

I've never had a problem with Staples ink rewards. You get the rewards 90 days after.

10/month max.

my dad took in 20 (his own account) I took in 20. (two months).

fatness
subtle
Premium,ex-mod 01-13
join:2000-11-17
fishing
kudos:14
reply to Anonymous_

I usually get mine in 30-45 days, by email. I've never missed receiving them.

There is a separate website Staples runs where you can keep track of your rewards. »www.staplesrewardscenter.com/SOR···gin.aspx

Having a Staples account does not necessarily mean you have a Staples Rewards account. If you don't have one, you could set one up and see what rewards you may have that they didn't notify you about.

The reward notifications may come in an email from staplesrewards.com, not staples.come. Any chance that's getting blocked on your end?
--
Bohemian Rhapsody

Anonymous_
Anonymous
Premium
Reviews:
·Time Warner Cable

1 edit

said by fatness:

I usually get mine in 30-45 days, by email. I've never missed receiving them.

There is a separate website Staples runs where you can keep track of your rewards. »www.staplesrewardscenter.com/SOR···gin.aspx

Having a Staples account does not necessarily mean you have a Staples Rewards account. If you don't have one, you could set one up and see what rewards you may have that they didn't notify you about.

The reward notifications may come in an email from staplesrewards.com, not staples.come. Any chance that's getting blocked on your end?

looks like i got it today but I might not be able to redeem it as my first name is miss spelled on it.

looks like staples burned me for April's rewards

DC DSL
There's a reason I'm Command.
Premium
join:2000-07-30
Washington, DC

said by Anonymous_:

looks like i got it today but I might not be able to redeem it as my first name is miss spelled on it.

Just endorse and deposit it in your checking account and be done with it. I have never been hassled about checks with misspellings. Banks haven't bothered with spelling for several decades now.
--
"Dance like the photo isn't being tagged; love like you've never been unfriended; and tweet like nobody is following."

Gbcue
Premium
Santa Rosa, CA
Reviews:
·AT&T U-Verse

said by DC DSL:

said by Anonymous_:

Just endorse and deposit it in your checking account and be done with it. I have never been hassled about checks with misspellings. Banks haven't bothered with spelling for several decades now.

It's not real money. Only store credit.

DC DSL
Premium
Washington, DC

said by Gbcue:

It's not real money. Only store credit.

You are incorrect. Staples does send checks for printer cartridges and various other rebates. I got one a few months ago for 6 HP inkjet cartridges I returned and another for an Easy Rebate on something else. Furthermore, even if his name is misspelled on a reward credit it doesn't matter, especially if redeeming them with the same Rewards account card.
--
"Dance like the photo isn't being tagged; love like you've never been unfriended; and tweet like nobody is following."

Gbcue
Premium
Santa Rosa, CA

Easy rebates != ink rewards.

I've played the Staples ink rewards for many years, netting tons of free stuff. There's an interval every quarter that allows you to redeem 3x$30, $90 on whatever you want. Shopping spree time!

DC DSL
Premium
Washington, DC

said by Gbcue:

Easy rebates != ink rewards.

Did I say they were? No. I said they issue checks for ink and rewards. I don't know exactly what the deal is but every time I take in 4 or more HP ink cartridges, I get rewards credit *and* a check for $2 for each cartridge.
--