Don't blame me. I voted for Ron Paul
Premium Member
join:2004-11-17
Murfreesboro, TN

1 recommendation

King P

Premium Member

I was mad at first...

but then I remember that Google does all of this too, and we're ok with it, but if Microsoft does it, then it's just 1 stop short of hell-on-earth for everyone.

If you are naive enough to believe that Google doesn't record your voice conversations in Gchat/Gvoice/Hangouts, then I've got some beachfront property in North Dakota to sell you.

At least if you buy Skype credit, the ads don't appear. Google doesn't even GIVE you that option. Just buy the credit and never use it, then you don't have to deal with the ads.

pclover
join:2008-08-02
Santa Cruz, CA

pclover

Re: I was mad at first...

What about when your credit expires? I guess you can re-activate it tho.

King P
Don't blame me. I voted for Ron Paul
Premium Member
join:2004-11-17
Murfreesboro, TN

King P

Premium Member

I also do the Bing rewards search. I just redeemed some points for Skype credit. Now I don't have to worry about ads, nor did I have to spend real money to get the skype credit.
88615298 (banned)
join:2004-07-28
West Tenness

88615298 (banned) to pclover

to pclover
said by pclover:

What about when your credit expires? I guess you can re-activate it tho.

Awww you might have to actually PAY for a service. Isn't that mean of them to do to you? You should be entitled to everything for free.

AnonPerson
join:2000-08-26
Lexington, KY

AnonPerson

said by 88615298:

Awww you might have to actually PAY for a service. Isn't that mean of them to do to you? You should be entitled to everything for free.

Your comments get less constructive and less creative every week. Take a moment to look back at your own posts over the months. Every single one of them is "you expect FREE stuff?... you should PAY for this and PAY for that". Try adding something constructive to just one conversation one of these days. You made FOUR of those posts in just this thread alone.

Not everybody enjoys the ever-increasing bills that we all receive every month. Not everybody enjoys their lives being littered with advertisements everywhere we go. Highways, radio, TV, mailbox...even car dealerships are gluing their advertisements on the back of cars. What's your response to that? I'm getting my $45,000 car for a 'steal', and thus it should become a billboard?

Some people enjoy finding ways to cut costs where ever they can. The sooner you realize that, the happier you'll be.

Jim Kirk
Premium Member
join:2005-12-09

Jim Kirk

Premium Member

It's from too much time hanging out with TKJunkMail & NWOhio, among others.
25139889 (banned)
join:2011-10-25
Toledo, OH

25139889 (banned)

not with me. I don't expect companies to service me with HSI due to I choose to live out in BFE and then choose to bitch about it on DSLR.

But I do NOT expect everything for free; but do believe you should be expected to pay for things.

And you voting for Mitt says the same thing; You expect him to give you something for free? LMAO! Yah keep going with that thought.
88615298 (banned)
join:2004-07-28
West Tenness

88615298 (banned) to AnonPerson

to AnonPerson
said by AnonPerson:

said by 88615298:

Your comments get less constructive and less creative every week. Take a moment to look back at your own posts over the months. Every single one of them is "you expect FREE stuff?... you should PAY for this and PAY for that". Try adding something constructive to just one conversation one of these days. You made FOUR of those posts in just this thread alone.

Not everybody enjoys the ever-increasing bills that we all receive every month. Not everybody enjoys their lives being littered with advertisements everywhere we go. Highways, radio, TV, mailbox...even car dealerships are gluing their advertisements on the back of cars. What's your response to that? I'm getting my $45,000 car for a 'steal', and thus it should become a billboard?

Some people enjoy finding ways to cut costs where ever they can. The sooner you realize that, the happier you'll be.

yes yes everything for free. What if the company you work for did that. Would you have a job? Nope. WHY? Because you couldn't get paid.

Do you get POYTS service for FREE? Nope
DO you get cell phone voice calls for FREE? Nope
But Skype you're SUPPOSED to get hat for free. And if they dare try to put in advertisements they are evil.

You still haven't answered the main question WHY should Skype calls be 100% free for you? based on what. What ENTITLES you to this free service? because you want it?

I want $100 million and to have sex Mila Kunis every night. Doesn't mean I'm going to get it or I'm entitled to it.
25139889 (banned)
join:2011-10-25
Toledo, OH

25139889 (banned) to King P

to King P
Because Google isn't the evil like Apple. Just Microsoft and telcos and MSO.