It Is Almost Fast
Premium
join:2001-06-25
Sacramento, CA
kudos:1

1 recommendation

reply to 88615298

Re: Go Microsoft

old school skype user here.. pay for a free service? Nope.

just another reason to stop using skype alltogether and move to Google's call phones or similar FREE service.

join:2011-10-25
Toledo, OH

and google records your calls later to sell to advertisers on its network. And how long do you think Google Shareholders are going to let Google Voice be free? Time is running out on that product since it costs more $$$$ than running a search engine or email service.

Jim Kirk
Premium
join:2005-12-09

said by 25139889:

and google records your calls later to sell to advertisers on its network. And how long do you think Google Shareholders are going to let Google Voice be free? Time is running out on that product since it costs more $$$$ than running a search engine or email service.

I do so love your anti-Google rants. Thanks for the laugh.

Premium
join:2004-07-28
West Tenness
reply to pokesph

said by pokesph:

old school skype user here.. pay for a free service? Nope.

just another reason to stop using skype alltogether and move to Google's call phones or similar FREE service.

I'm sure MS is crushed that a person offers ZERO $$$ to their revenue stream will no longer use their service.

Mike
Premium,Mod
join:2000-09-17
Pittsburgh, PA

1 recommendation

reply to Jim Kirk

Google Voice is free so the NSA can get more people to use it.

duh

Toledo, OH
reply to Jim Kirk

and its true about Google. How do you think they make their $$$? They record and sell your details, And do you really think the shareholders are going to let them role our products and keep giving them away free? HELL NO! They're going to demand a return on their $$$.

So suck it up and be ready to pay. They've already started it with Google Apps which was free for the longest time.

silentlooker
Premium
join:2009-11-01

said by 25139889:

and its true about Google. How do you think they make their $$$? They record and sell your details, And do you really think the shareholders are going to let them role our products and keep giving them away free? HELL NO! They're going to demand a return on their $$$.

So suck it up and be ready to pay. They've already started it with Google Apps which was free for the longest time.

There will always be free alternative that works just fine.

Toledo, OH
reply to Mike

They have ATT for that and Siri.

DataRiker
Premium
join:2002-05-19
reply to 25139889

said by 25139889:

They record and sell your details

Well, its still better than ads.

spewak
R.I.P Dadkins
Premium
join:2001-08-07
Elk Grove, CA
Reviews:
·SureWest Internet
reply to Jim Kirk

said by Jim Kirk:

said by 25139889:

I do so love your anti-Google rants. Thanks for the laugh.

Heck, I love his rants...period!
--
The weekend is here, grab a can of beer!