Search similar:

uniqs
georgeglass5
join:2010-06-07
New York, NY

1 edit

georgeglass5

Is it possible ?

chatted with a rep on the verizon wireless website, is it correct to say if someone purchases the galaxy S3 at full price, they can pick a plan & pre pay for their services monthly instead of entering a contract? this is what the rep told me, unless, they were just looking to make a sale.
kingfisher
Premium Member
join:2007-07-17
Webster, NY

kingfisher

Premium Member

If you buy the handset outright, without subsidy, you can become a month-to-month customer. "Pre pay". however, in the way I think about that term, does not apply. You will still have a monthly bill, but if you decide to end your service there will be no ETF. After my initial contract was completed, I have been a month-to-month customer for about the last six years. Have bought all our handsets at full price and continued to receive a monthly bill. The benefit, as I see it, is no ETF and the ability to quit your service at any time you choose. The detractions are the higher initial cash outlay for handsets and the fact that, although you've received no handset subsidy, you still pay full price for your plan as well. Generally, the latest and greatest handsets are not available on "pre paid" plans.
georgeglass5
join:2010-06-07
New York, NY

georgeglass5

Thank you for the information, I appreciate it. Its a good option for me, to avoid, the credit check hassle, I'm more than willing pay full price for the S3 & in advance monthly for network reliability.