spc

spacer

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

angry

@12.189.32.x

[WildBlue] yet another reason to not like wildblue

Ok www.wildblue.net went down a couple days ago and at the time my meter was at 87 percent. Now during the time it was down i couldn't keep track of my usage. I even called earlier today as i still couldn't get in. Well i just called back and they said they site was working again but i needed to clear my cache. So i did and now i'm at 100.3 percent. I ask the rep if they can give a usage reset or just remove my usuage from the last couple days. As it isn't fair to fap as due to the fact that i couldn't check my meter. My request was refused.

Kaosfury

join:2011-06-27
Altavista, VA
sucks that the site was down

Spice300
Premium
join:2006-01-10
reply to angry
Try installing Networx to give you some idea of how much you are using.
--
Value Pack, beam 31, Riverside gateway

ViaSat

join:2012-02-08
kudos:1
reply to angry
angry, please send us an email at wildbluelistens@viasat.com. We'll see what we can do to remedy the situation for you. Thank you.

angry

@wildblue.net
you mean like how you fixed my other problem? I still haven't been contacted about you guys taking to much money out of my account when i was told i would get a credit. I emailed you 3 weeks ago

Kaosfury

join:2011-06-27
Altavista, VA
reply to angry
Sounds like some one is actually trying to help you. And you run off to a different issue.

sounds like a rant.

angry

@wildblue.net
reply to angry
ok to be clear i'm the same person who wrote the wildblue are crooks thread. Anyway you would think after liaing to me about giving me a credit this the month the least they could do would be to reset my fap meter but they refuse to do so. They must really hate their customers. Actually i didn't even ask them to reset my meter i just asked them to take me back to 87 percent and un fap me. They flat out refused. Even though it's not my fault that i coldn't check my meter. On top of that it could have been considered a gesture of goodwill after already screwing me over once this month. I guess goodwill towards their customers isn't something that their interested in.

verizonlteda

@myvzw.com
This is what sat is about. sat will never be nothing more than something thats just little better than dailup.

If i had the money to build you poor guys some better internet i would lol.

DrStrangLov

join:2012-03-28
said by verizonlteda :

This is what sat is about. sat will never be nothing more than something thats just little better than dailup.

Oh!

Speak Easy Dallas (Via LA to Phoenix to Dallas): 9:20 PM CDT

Download Speed: 5587 kbps (698.4 KB/sec transfer rate)
Upload Speed: 775 kbps (96.9 KB/sec transfer rate)

grohgreg
Dunno. Ask The Chief

join:2001-07-05
Dawson Springs, KY
reply to angry
In any of these exchanges, did Wildblue suggest that you upgrade to the new service? Bad thing about anonymous posters is that there is no profile. So we don't have a clue where you live. But - depending upon where - you could upgrade to either their 5MB or 12MB and end possibly end all your perceived suffering.

//greg//
--
HN7000S - 98cm Prodelin/2w "pure" Osiris - ProPlus - G16/1001H - NOC:GTN - NAT 67.142.115.130 - Gateway 66.82.25.10 - DNS 66.82.4.12 and 66.82.4.8 - Firefox 15/MSIE9 - AV/Firewalled by NIS2012

angry

@wildblue.net
one woman did ask me to upgrade but she also tried to sell me a bill of goods. she said it was so fast that the fap tracker couldn't keep up so essentially no fap and that it had the same latency as dsl. Which we know is not possible.Besides new equipment will not help bad customer service. I'm also very disappointed in excede it's got all this extra bandwith yet the fap meters got smaller.

DrStrangLov

join:2012-03-28
said by angry :

customer service.

Never had an issue with my NRTC/COOP in seven years; I just called twice, and they check their status screen, and sent tech out to replace TRIA.

angry

@wildblue.net
reply to grohgreg
i'm sure the poster viasat is trying to help but him giving me an email addy doesn't help much unless wb actually does something. They said i would get a credit on next months bill i'll believe it when i see it.

marsh_0x

join:2006-04-25
Tomahawk, WI
Hi
Obliviously you are unaware who ViaSat is or represents and to give you personal attention

angry

@12.189.32.x
Marsh am i suppose to feel honored or something? Your right i have no idea who the poster viasat is. I appreciate him giving him or her giving me the email addy but so far WB has done nothing to remedy the situation.

auxilium

join:2012-05-29
Midland, TX
reply to angry
Official Rep from WB is trying to help you sir.

Angry

@wayport.net
I do apreciate viasats help but i would also apreciate it if wb did something do remedy the situation. My discontent isn't with the poster viasat it's with wb

dbirdman
Premium,MVM
join:2003-07-07
usa
kudos:5
Apparently you don't realize that 1: ViaSat is the owner of WildBlue and Exede, and 2: They are getting away from the use of the WB name which is why their rep here uses the parent company name for his/her alias.

marsh_0x

join:2006-04-25
Tomahawk, WI

1 edit
reply to angry
Hi Angry
You do understand we are nothing more than volunteers that like to help others ?

ViaSat took time to help you, why not follow through then ?
Just like HN and WB have a community board with Employees will give personal attention to the problem instead of Hindi Indians thankfully are moving more support to the USA.

My experience has been of never needed to call WB after 2 years of nice service Legacy upgraded to Exede 3-4 months ago through Dish Network all USA English speaking with their act together.

I also have HN and will be beta testing Gen4, not even sure if I'm allowed to mention that

EDIT: Spice300 yes Networx is a super free software to have

Hi Don
When I was a Dish dealer Charlie promoted Starband, then later WB and now owns Hughes should suggest something

angry

@wildblue.net
i did follow through i called viasat/wb myself and they said i would get a 30 dollar credit on the bill that comes out in july. My concern is they also said the same thing about my june bill but i didn't actually get the credit. So all i can do now is wait and see. I also sent my info to the email addy that viasat provided. I'm really not sure what lse to do.