site

All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc

spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed
This is a sub-selection from It's a SCAM!

BiggA

join:2005-11-23
EARTH

2 recommendations

reply to ArizonaSteve

Re: It's a SCAM!

It's there, they just have crappy coverage. You should have checked their shamefully puny coverage map before you bought their service. It has nothing to do with fraud, only your stupidity to not check the coverage before buying.

ArizonaSteve

join:2004-01-31
Apache Junction, AZ

BiggA, you should check the coverage map yourself! Their maps shows good coverage all around the Phoenix area but they don't tell you it's Edge only and not 4G!

BiggA

EARTH

The crayoned pink is data, which means GPRS, OR EDGE OR HSPA+.

You have to zoom way in to see what is GPRS/EDGE and what is HSPA+.

compton

join:2002-02-08
Brooklyn, NY
reply to BiggA

said by BiggA:

It's there, they just have crappy coverage. You should have checked their shamefully puny coverage map before you bought their service. It has nothing to do with fraud, only your stupidity to not check the coverage before buying.

Is it only me or do you guys also get the feeling that BiggA was a former Tmobile customer who got the boot and is now acting like a spurn school girl.

BiggA

EARTH

No. I've been a Cingular/AT&T Mobility customer all along.

fuziwuzi
Not born yesterday
Premium
join:2005-07-01
Atlanta, GA
reply to compton

said by compton:

Is it only me or do you guys also get the feeling that BiggA was a former Tmobile customer who got the boot and is now acting like a spurn school girl.

It's worse, a 20-something who has never paid a cell bill in his life, living in his Mom's basement.
--
Teabaggers: Destroying America is Priority #1

PhoenixAZ
Get A Mac
Premium
join:2004-01-04
Phoenix, AZ
kudos:1

said by fuziwuzi:

said by compton:

It's worse, a 20-something who has never paid a cell bill in his life, living in his Mom's basement.

Most houses in Arizona don't have basements

BiggA

EARTH

Clearly I live in Arizona?!?!? How about CT?

I'm about to buy property, and depending how much OT I do, I'm likely around the 94th percentile for income, so clearly, yes, I am a nobody.

tiger72
SexaT duorP
Premium
join:2001-03-28
Saint Louis, MO
kudos:1

said by BiggA:

Clearly I live in Arizona?!?!? How about CT?

I'm about to buy property, and depending how much OT I do, I'm likely around the 94th percentile for income, so clearly, yes, I am a nobody.

Cool story, Bro.
This is a sub-selection from It's a SCAM!