dslreports logo

All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs
This is a sub-selection from It's a SCAM!
BiggA
Premium Member
join:2005-11-23
Central CT

2 recommendations

BiggA to ArizonaSteve

Premium Member

to ArizonaSteve

Re: It's a SCAM!

It's there, they just have crappy coverage. You should have checked their shamefully puny coverage map before you bought their service. It has nothing to do with fraud, only your stupidity to not check the coverage before buying.
ArizonaSteve
join:2004-01-31
Apache Junction, AZ

ArizonaSteve

BiggA, you should check the coverage map yourself! Their maps shows good coverage all around the Phoenix area but they don't tell you it's Edge only and not 4G!
BiggA
Premium Member
Central CT

BiggA

Premium Member

The crayoned pink is data, which means GPRS, OR EDGE OR HSPA+.

You have to zoom way in to see what is GPRS/EDGE and what is HSPA+.
compton
join:2002-02-08
Brooklyn, NY

compton to BiggA

to BiggA
said by BiggA:

It's there, they just have crappy coverage. You should have checked their shamefully puny coverage map before you bought their service. It has nothing to do with fraud, only your stupidity to not check the coverage before buying.

Is it only me or do you guys also get the feeling that BiggA was a former Tmobile customer who got the boot and is now acting like a spurn school girl.
BiggA
Premium Member
Central CT

BiggA

Premium Member

No. I've been a Cingular/AT&T Mobility customer all along.

fuziwuzi
Not born yesterday
Premium Member
join:2005-07-01
Palm Springs, CA
Hitron EN2251
Nest H2D

fuziwuzi to compton

Premium Member

to compton
said by compton:

Is it only me or do you guys also get the feeling that BiggA was a former Tmobile customer who got the boot and is now acting like a spurn school girl.

It's worse, a 20-something who has never paid a cell bill in his life, living in his Mom's basement.

PhoenixAZ
Get A Mac
Premium Member
join:2004-01-04
Phoenix, AZ

PhoenixAZ

Premium Member

said by fuziwuzi:

said by compton:

It's worse, a 20-something who has never paid a cell bill in his life, living in his Mom's basement.

Most houses in Arizona don't have basements
BiggA
Premium Member
Central CT

BiggA

Premium Member

Clearly I live in Arizona?!?!? How about CT?

I'm about to buy property, and depending how much OT I do, I'm likely around the 94th percentile for income, so clearly, yes, I am a nobody.

tiger72
SexaT duorP
Premium Member
join:2001-03-28
Saint Louis, MO

tiger72

Premium Member

said by BiggA:

Clearly I live in Arizona?!?!? How about CT?

I'm about to buy property, and depending how much OT I do, I'm likely around the 94th percentile for income, so clearly, yes, I am a nobody.

Cool story, Bro.
This is a sub-selection from It's a SCAM!