uniqs
share rss forum feed

psafux
Premium,VIP
join:2005-11-10
kudos:2

1 recommendation

New job, major pay raise, benefits!

Was unemployed from 2009 to 2011, was lucky enough to find my current employer (or they found me I guess) and I have been here a little over a year. I just accepted a position at a huge well-known medical facility in the IT department. It comes with a significant pay increase, notable benefits, and advancement opportunities. Being able to walk to work versus the current half hour drive each way is an added perk for the wallet.

Yay!

Boricua
Premium
join:2002-01-26
Sacramuerto

Congratulations!! I remember walking to work when I used to live in the Bay Area. The best exercise I've gotten.
--
Illegal aliens have always been a problem in the United States. Ask any Indian. Robert Orben

The Pig
I know you want to be me
Premium
join:2009-09-11
reply to psafux

Click for full size

thegeek
Premium
join:2008-02-21
right here

3 recommendations

reply to psafux

good for you. now don't fuck it up.

psafux
Premium,VIP

said by thegeek:

good for you. now don't fuck it up.

Rarely do!

workablob

join:2004-06-09
Houston, TX
kudos:3
Reviews:
·Comcast
reply to psafux

said by psafux:

Was unemployed from 2009 to 2011, was lucky enough to find my current employer (or they found me I guess) and I have been here a little over a year. I just accepted a position at a huge well-known medical facility in the IT department. It comes with a significant pay increase, notable benefits, and advancement opportunities. Being able to walk to work versus the current half hour drive each way is an added perk for the wallet.

Yay!

That's excellent news.

Good for you!

Dave

dvd536
as Mr. Pink as they come
Premium
join:2001-04-27
Phoenix, AZ
kudos:4
reply to psafux

said by psafux:

Yay!

kudos!

JollyStomper
The Funky Feel One
Premium
join:2003-03-16
Level 15
Reviews:
·Comcast Formerl..
reply to psafux

said by psafux:

Yay!

Props, kid!
--
"As I was sayin' buster, this planet ain't big enough for the two of us so... OFF YA GO!"

psafux
Premium,VIP

Definitely not a kid but appreciate the props !