spc
uniqs

angry
@wildblue.net

angry to ViaSat

Anon

to ViaSat

Re: [WildBlue] yet another reason to not like wildblue

you mean like how you fixed my other problem? I still haven't been contacted about you guys taking to much money out of my account when i was told i would get a credit. I emailed you 3 weeks ago
angry

angry

Anon

ok to be clear i'm the same person who wrote the wildblue are crooks thread. Anyway you would think after liaing to me about giving me a credit this the month the least they could do would be to reset my fap meter but they refuse to do so. They must really hate their customers. Actually i didn't even ask them to reset my meter i just asked them to take me back to 87 percent and un fap me. They flat out refused. Even though it's not my fault that i coldn't check my meter. On top of that it could have been considered a gesture of goodwill after already screwing me over once this month. I guess goodwill towards their customers isn't something that their interested in.

verizonlteda
@myvzw.com

verizonlteda

Anon

This is what sat is about. sat will never be nothing more than something thats just little better than dailup.

If i had the money to build you poor guys some better internet i would lol.
DrStrangLov
join:2012-03-28

DrStrangLov

said by verizonlteda :

This is what sat is about. sat will never be nothing more than something thats just little better than dailup.

Oh!

Speak Easy Dallas (Via LA to Phoenix to Dallas): 9:20 PM CDT

Download Speed: 5587 kbps (698.4 KB/sec transfer rate)
Upload Speed: 775 kbps (96.9 KB/sec transfer rate)

grohgreg
Dunno. Ask The Chief
join:2001-07-05
Dawson Springs, KY

grohgreg to angry

to angry
In any of these exchanges, did Wildblue suggest that you upgrade to the new service? Bad thing about anonymous posters is that there is no profile. So we don't have a clue where you live. But - depending upon where - you could upgrade to either their 5MB or 12MB and end possibly end all your perceived suffering.

//greg//

angry
@wildblue.net

angry

Anon

one woman did ask me to upgrade but she also tried to sell me a bill of goods. she said it was so fast that the fap tracker couldn't keep up so essentially no fap and that it had the same latency as dsl. Which we know is not possible.Besides new equipment will not help bad customer service. I'm also very disappointed in excede it's got all this extra bandwith yet the fap meters got smaller.
angry

angry to grohgreg

Anon

to grohgreg
i'm sure the poster viasat is trying to help but him giving me an email addy doesn't help much unless wb actually does something. They said i would get a credit on next months bill i'll believe it when i see it.
DrStrangLov
join:2012-03-28

DrStrangLov to angry

to angry
said by angry :

customer service.

Never had an issue with my NRTC/COOP in seven years; I just called twice, and they check their status screen, and sent tech out to replace TRIA.
marsh_0x
join:2006-04-25
Tomahawk, WI

marsh_0x to angry

to angry
Hi
Obliviously you are unaware who ViaSat is or represents and to give you personal attention

angry
@12.189.32.x

angry

Anon

Marsh am i suppose to feel honored or something? Your right i have no idea who the poster viasat is. I appreciate him giving him or her giving me the email addy but so far WB has done nothing to remedy the situation.