Search similar:

uniqs

coxchris
@att.net

coxchris

Anon

[HN7000S] Discontinue services.

Hi Hughes net fans,

We have transfer our core internet over to a more reliable service. What are the steps involve to start transferring email and preparing to return our modem to hughesnet. (HNS700S). Since we transfer our modem the Hughesnet modem has been normal but today/past weeks it lost it system LED on some days and I finally unplug it today.

What is the proper way to terminate our service for account closer. We have been with the new WISP tower for two months.

We are currently out of contract (per month now). I dont want to talk to a INDIA rep can I close it by email after I transfer all emails to my other account. How can I say not going to renew my contract. What are the steps to de-install Hughes net if they want the equipment back

»www.speedtest.net/result ··· 7148.png
Kaosfury
join:2011-06-27
Altavista, VA

Kaosfury

you NEED to call them.

they will send a box, to place radio and modem, you send it back, wait for credit confirmation.

than your out

coxchris
@att.net

coxchris

Anon

Thanks

recipyent
@freeproxyserver.ca

recipyent to coxchris

Anon

to coxchris
ensure on a hardware return that the return is "sign for at delivery destination"(hughesnet receiving). Technical term is "registered mail". it create receipt that it was received.

It really help to avoid issue of it disappearing at the receiving depot when person does not properly log it's return into system.