spc
Search similar:

uniqs
tjb122982
join:2009-09-22
Terre Haute, IN

tjb122982

Colts on TV in Urbana/Champagian?

I may or may not me moving to Springfield for a job in the next few weeks. I checked and apparently I would be getting the Urbana/Champagian TV stations. As a native Hooiser and Colts fan, I am curious if I would get to see any of the Colts games on local TV or would I need to go to a bar or get DirecTV? I assumed I would get the Bears games and a few Rams games but it would be really nice if I could get most Colts games.

VegasMan
Living the Vegas life.
Premium Member
join:2002-11-17
Las Vegas, NV
·CenturyLink

VegasMan

Premium Member

Don't know we're in Chicago. We get Bears games.

I really doubt you would get any Colts games in Illinois unless it's the game of the week or Sunday night, Thursday or Monday game. And since they had a really bad record last year very slim chance of that happening.
tjb122982
Terre Haute, IN

tjb122982

said by VegasMan:

Don't know we're in Chicago. We get Bears games.

I really doubt you would get any Colts games in Illinois unless it's the game of the week or Sunday night, Thursday or Monday game. And since they had a really bad record last year very slim chance of that happening.

I realize that but the Chicago forum was the most appropriate of the options in the forums. Worse comes to worse, there is always Red Zone right?

insomniac
Oh Yeah
Premium Member
join:2002-09-22
Naperville, IL

insomniac to tjb122982

Premium Member

to tjb122982
Click for full size
I think there are a couple of Chambana people who occasionally read this forum - maybe they'll chime in.

I attached a coverage map that I found from a day when both the Bears and Colts were at home and playing at the same time. Obviously this changes from week to week, but it looks like only far southeast Illinois got the Colts on this particular day.

Maybe somebody can get you Sunday Ticket as a gift.
tjb122982
Terre Haute, IN

tjb122982

said by insomniac:

I think there are a couple of Chambana people who occasionally read this forum - maybe they'll chime in.

I attached a coverage map that I found from a day when both the Bears and Colts were at home and playing at the same time. Obviously this changes from week to week, but it looks like only far southeast Illinois got the Colts on this particular day.

Maybe somebody can get you Sunday Ticket as a gift.

That does help. Thanks for the help. I just realize I know some people at work that may know about this. I'm going to ask them tonight.

snipper_cr
Premium Member
join:2002-01-22
Wheaton, IL

snipper_cr to tjb122982

Premium Member

to tjb122982
I lived in Champaign for several years. We had Comcast at the places we lived and it was all Chicago coverage. IE, Comcast SportsNet was Chicago sports.

As far as Colts, I never followed them specifically but I do not remember ever seeing them on any of the channels. Again, that was with Comcast and it was all Chicago coverage except for the channels specifically in Champaign (And I think 1 in Springfield).

lev
Anyone else remember ISDN?

join:2001-05-30
Goodyear, AZ

lev to tjb122982

to tjb122982
According to this page on Wikipedia, WTTV is the television station that broadcasts the Indianapolis Colts.

»en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Li ··· dcasters

Now all you have to do is find out what your cable company would be if you moved and see if they carry that station.

By interstate, it's a few miles less to Chicago than it is to Indianapolis from Springfield. The closest football town is Saint Louis.