kilrathi
Premium Member
join:2005-04-22
Rockaway Park, NY

1 edit

kilrathi

Premium Member

Re: [TWC] packet loss / service degraded - amp in rockaway park,

Considering this problem and this pattern started when upstream channel bonding was enabled there is possiblity that something is not configured properly for the area here but I still feel there is some ingress/leakage maybe on the pole where I am connected or in local area that cauases this. I am trying to find out more information today and see what can be done... further the 6141 I called to have provisioned on thursday last week is still not provisioned, was told takes max 72 hours been longer than that so I will try to get that looked at in today as well. Priority though is the issue with upstream packet loss every night for past 3 weeks.

update

Just spoke with client relations and was told that need a supervisor to come out again to check the pole and it seems I will have to wait entire week for him to come out friday, however based on the notes and what is known I was also told this maybe resolved from plant side(no promises were made but was told its possible). I hope noone has to go through this kind of problem as me because its definitely frustrating. I really hope this week will be the week this is resolved.

swintec
Premium Member
join:2003-12-19
Alfred, ME

swintec

Premium Member

said by kilrathi:

further the 6141 I called to have provisioned on thursday last week is still not provisioned, was told takes max 72 hours been longer than that so I will try to get that looked at in today as well.

Should take about 15 minutes. Which department are you talking to? Maybe try getting to the billing department which is what I did. Tell them you have a new customer owned modem you need to add to your account.

kilrathi
Premium Member
join:2005-04-22
Rockaway Park, NY

kilrathi

Premium Member

I spoke with escalation center, and yes I know it takes few minutes to get it down, I was told it should be done by end of today....

Also I was informed there was plant tech to visit me tomorrow regarding issue with the pole and upstream signal noise at night but then that was canceled and supposedly someone will investigate this issue at the plant and area, supposedly this could be some "high voltage interference" as I was told.... I supposed to get update during the week.