All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
Search similar:

uniqs
Mr Matt
join:2008-01-29
Eustis, FL

Mr Matt

There is a roaring fire under the constutition.

Under the new fascist environment, no longer does the plaintiff have to prove the identity of the accused. We have the copyright trolls wanting to be able to sue the subscriber without proving who actually committed the violation of copyright law. Now it is recognized by many judges an IP address is not a person. Let those copyright weasels sue the IP address. The most outrageous demand is that the accused is expected to shell out $35.00 to contest notice of copyright violation.

We have here in Florida the fascists are pulling the same crap. They are installing traffic signal cameras. They send a citation to the owner of a vehicle who they claim went through a red light, without having to prove the identity of the actual driver. Many accused vehicle owners demand proof of who was driving the vehicle at the time of the infraction and the case is dismissed. The so called conservatives are actually fascists that have no respect for the Constitution or middle class citizens rights.

FFH5
Premium Member
join:2002-03-03
Tavistock NJ

FFH5

Premium Member

said by Mr Matt:

We have here in Florida the fascists are pulling the same crap. They are installing traffic signal cameras. They send a citation to the owner of a vehicle who they claim went through a red light, without having to prove the identity of the actual driver.

They have been giving out parking tickets to the owners of cars all over the country for decades. And they don't care a fig who parked it there. I Guess you consider that fascist too.

Metatron2008
You're it
Premium Member
join:2008-09-02
united state

1 recommendation

Metatron2008

Premium Member

facism to alot of people here is known as following the law.
ragingwolf
join:2003-04-22
Nepean, ON

ragingwolf to FFH5

to FFH5
said by FFH5:

said by Mr Matt:

We have here in Florida the fascists are pulling the same crap. They are installing traffic signal cameras. They send a citation to the owner of a vehicle who they claim went through a red light, without having to prove the identity of the actual driver.

They have been giving out parking tickets to the owners of cars all over the country for decades. And they don't care a fig who parked it there. I Guess you consider that fascist too.

Maybe its different in the US, but a parking ticket is quite different from say a traffic violation. A parking ticket is mostly just a monetary deterrent. A traffic violation affects your personal driving record, accumulate enough of them and your license gets suspended.

DataRiker
Premium Member
join:2002-05-19

1 edit

DataRiker

Premium Member

Yes you're correct, which is why parking tickets are given to the owner of a car.

A better example would be an actual moving violation, which is given to the person driving regardless of who the owner is.
Wilsdom
join:2009-08-06

Wilsdom to Metatron2008

to Metatron2008
Hi Moses!

Good to hear from you, bro. FYI God is dead.

kthxbye

Metatron2008
You're it
Premium Member
join:2008-09-02
united state

Metatron2008

Premium Member

said by Wilsdom:

Hi Moses!

Good to hear from you, bro. FYI God is dead.

kthxbye

What does God have to do with thieves? Stupid kids

Squire James
@embarqhsd.net

Squire James to Mr Matt

Anon

to Mr Matt
How do red light camera relate to private ownership but government control of companies (BTW, the actual definition of fascism)? I suppose the secondary definition is something like "as evil as Hitler" but I don't see that either!

If you truly were not driving the vehicle when the red light camera triggered, your protest is valid. If you WERE driving it, but want to dodge the fine by making the State prove it was you, you're being dishonest (though nothing in the Constitution forbids actual dishonesty, I guess). No roaring fires or fascism needed.
iknow
Premium Member
join:2012-03-25

iknow

Premium Member

said by Squire James :

How do red light camera relate to private ownership but government control of companies (BTW, the actual definition of fascism)? I suppose the secondary definition is something like "as evil as Hitler" but I don't see that either!

If you truly were not driving the vehicle when the red light camera triggered, your protest is valid. If you WERE driving it, but want to dodge the fine by making the State prove it was you, you're being dishonest (though nothing in the Constitution forbids actual dishonesty, I guess). No roaring fires or fascism needed.

that's not dishonesty, that's a right guaranteed by the constitution, it's the governments burden to prove guilt.