spc
Search similar:

uniqs

fopsdfs
@verizon.net

fopsdfs to aaronwt

Anon

to aaronwt

Re: So who upgraded from the 35/35 to the 150/65 bundle?

I have had both a Rev. F and a Rev. I router. I can tell you than the main bodies appear to be identical dimensions. The Rev. F has one large antenna, the Rev. I has two smaller antennas. The power adapter is different, the Rev. I uses slightly more amps than the Rev. F.

aaronwt
Premium Member
join:2004-11-07
Woodbridge, VA

aaronwt to sonofsmog

Premium Member

to sonofsmog
Thanks. I have C and D revisions.

snoopvelo
Premium Member
join:2003-04-08
Buena Park, CA

snoopvelo to sonofsmog

Premium Member

to sonofsmog
Just got my upgrade 2 days ago! Loving the speeds
Paying $154.99 a month with 3 HD STB's waived.

Chais82
@mycingular.net

Chais82

Anon

Ive notice some people stating they didn't see a good enough reason to go with a two year agreement. I live in RI. I also live in the town (warwick) to be the first to recieve fios. If I had to estimate or guess I'd say I've had fios for around 10 years now. In my experience they have never held me to the two year commitment. I've always been able to cancell service or downgrade with no reprocessings. I've cancelled a couple of times over the years. Now if this still worries you, all you have to say is your moving. Give them an address that fios is unavailable. They DO NOT hold you to anything when this is the case! Somthing people may want to consider before not agreeing to a contract. $100 savings on an install is still $100 in your pocket. If you are afraid my info is incorrect just ask a rep before ordering. Ask them that if you agree to two years and you move to a location that doesn't have fios what then? They will explain it to you. This is how I first found out. Hope this is helpful!
kes601
join:2007-04-14
Virginia Beach, VA

kes601

said by Chais82 :

Ive notice some people stating they didn't see a good enough reason to go with a two year agreement. I live in RI. I also live in the town (warwick) to be the first to recieve fios. If I had to estimate or guess I'd say I've had fios for around 10 years now. In my experience they have never held me to the two year commitment. I've always been able to cancell service or downgrade with no reprocessings. I've cancelled a couple of times over the years. Now if this still worries you, all you have to say is your moving. Give them an address that fios is unavailable. They DO NOT hold you to anything when this is the case! Somthing people may want to consider before not agreeing to a contract. $100 savings on an install is still $100 in your pocket. If you are afraid my info is incorrect just ask a rep before ordering. Ask them that if you agree to two years and you move to a location that doesn't have fios what then? They will explain it to you. This is how I first found out. Hope this is helpful!

If you read the terms of the ETF, moving to a non-Fios address does not exempt you anymore...it used to, but no more.
brianiscool
join:2000-08-16
Tampa, FL

brianiscool to sonofsmog

to sonofsmog
If you bundle the 150/65 you pay $165 a month instead of $200.

birdfeedr
MVM
join:2001-08-11
Warwick, RI

birdfeedr to Chais82

MVM

to Chais82
said by Chais82 :

I live in RI. I also live in the town (warwick) to be the first to recieve fios. If I had to estimate or guess I'd say I've had fios for around 10 years now.

Earliest you could have gotten FiOS was May '05. See »FIOS In Rhode Island.. East Greenwich CO was wired in April '06, and available for order in July or August.

Besides the old rule of "No ETF if Moving", downgrading from triple to double play did not invoke the ETF either. But, as kes601 said, cancelling for any reason now will likely trigger the ETF.

The double play has a different ETF than the triple play, but to my knowledge, downgrading from triple has not triggered an ETF.

Chais82
@verizon.net

Chais82

Anon

Well I'm sorry you guys feel that way. As I just moved in January this year and was able to cancel my service. Also I was estimating when I got fios for the first time. 05 is still 7 years ago. If I remember correctly the first month Internet was free. So I went with there highest package. I believe it was 35/5 or something. And as far as 05 being when fios rolled out in my neighborhood , I believe that was when the tv services became available. Internet was available a lot earlier than the tv. I'd just like to add that I don't BS people! This is just my experiences.
tnsprin
join:2003-07-23
Bradenton, FL

tnsprin to More Fiber

to More Fiber
Found the installation manual for the Motorola ONT1000gt4. Specs in appendix. Haven't tried comparing them to other models.

»mmi.my.salesforce.com/sf ··· 0000sciO
McBane
join:2008-08-22
Wylie, TX

McBane

I know one of the FiOS "beta test" areas was Keller, TX. When it first got wired it was in the news like Kansas City is now with Google. That was back in '04.