Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

ladino

join:2001-02-24
USA
kudos:1

sip 504 disconnect

For about 5 days outbound calls have been failing. The issue may have been going on for longer, since i was out of town. When making an outbound call the called party answers and you will be able to converse for about 15sec before the call disconnects.
I have IP phones connected to a Cisco CME router. When looking at the sip debugs Viatalk server sends continously sends 180 ringing while the called party has already answered the call. Eventually 20sec later the Viatalk server sends a 504 server timeout and the call disconnects.
Viatalk support are NO help......they blame my equipment. I know better since call should not connect while call setup since in is ringing. Secondly 5xx sip messages are server related. Thirdly i found someone else also running CME who has the exact same symptoms. Something has changed on the Viatalk side.... anyone else seeing this symptom?

VTTanya

join:2008-09-26
Clifton Park, NY

Hi there, sorry I haven't been on these forums lately. Are you still receiving the described disconnects? Do you have a Ticket ID I could reference? Feel free to PM me. Thanks!