how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

join:2012-06-18
Kitchener, ON
reply to sbrook

Re: [DSL] attn Rocky .. TekSavvy & Bell PROBLEMS

I'm not here to get into a contest about differences between commercial and common law, nor am I here to entertain people's particular spins. Laws are laws.
Anyone has a problem in that respect they can go see a lawyer, attorney, priest, guru or whomever is fluent in laws.

It's a matter of public record now as over 700 views and possible copies, including ones that have been censored .. which are probably recorded by those censored. I don't appreciate my lawful comments being throttled / hidden from view. Thank you.

Fact: This site provides a public service, therefore it's a servant and is obligated to keep records according to backup standards ... hourly, daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly for it's and users protection.

Are you being a moderator or censor with your spin of "In this post, you seem more concerned about the fate of this thread and some right you have to be heard than to do with the actual problems with ISPs in Canada." and others?
It makes many wonder what you're hiding and what agenda you're promoting on here.

If I wanted to contact Rocky some other way then I would have done so long ago.

I repeat ... This is about open communication with Rocky to solve situations and problems, as per agreement with TekSavvy staff.
Or is this not a TekSavvy forum?

Or are you ready to answer under full commercial liability?

Therefore sbrook, please keep my comments/posts and those of relevance visible and unedited. You don't know the extent or depth of these matters nor where they may lead so I/we would appreciate you wait til such time as Rocky and I are done our discussion.

Expand your moderator at work