how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Gains

join:2012-06-19
Saint Clairsville, OH
reply to bTU

Re: [WotLK] herald of the titans anyone?

I'm personally bringing an 80 holy pally.
Additional alt 80's I've got coming from friends are-
-dk (tank)
-mage
-shaman

uncommitted

priest(disc)
lock

I'm missing another tank(warrior or druid would be nice) and 2 dps (shadow would be nice). We are going to do our first gear run on monday 7 or 8 EST(Undecided). Then again on next monday. Then we are going to attempt it. So if you are interested you've got about 3 weeks. You should lvl lock and run all appropriate 5 man's yourself. However, i'll be willing to help out with gearing up people on one of my 85's in the 5 mans for some help with my 80.

What i've been thinking is we do the two weeks of gearing raids on the weekends like uld10 hm's with a possible nax25. Along with small groups farming their own toc5/icc5 runs.

saillaw: i'd take ur 80 rogue. sent you my realid

btu: if you want to bring your pally... let me know. if you've been tanking and want to gear him for the other tank spot. sent you my realid

sham or immer: we have one other healing spot. could just have one of you guys dps. sent you my realid

also my main is gainsborough on maelstrom. i'll be in ds tonight though. if you want to track me down on maelstrom and talk. mainly, we've been finishing ds every tuesday so i've then been looking for stuff to do. I think this would kinda fun.

to dark: alg can be reached after only clearing one boss now.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium
join:2008-10-23
Baytown, TX
kudos:3

said by Gains:

to dark: alg can be reached after only clearing one boss now.

What the which one is been added to the skip list? or is it a glitch?

Gains

Saint Clairsville, OH

changed when they took the 1 hour timer out... along with needing someone keyed to get into it...

as it sits now... you could just kill xt and then go kill alg... no other bosses. and you could spend forever trying.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium
join:2008-10-23
Baytown, TX
kudos:3

said by Gains:

changed when they took the 1 hour timer out... along with needing someone keyed to get into it...

as it sits now... you could just kill xt and then go kill alg... no other bosses. and you could spend forever trying.

What about flame lev?

Skittles
Premium
join:2011-03-31

said by DarkLogix:

What about flame lev?

Is that even considered a boss?

Gains

Saint Clairsville, OH

correction 2 bosses, levy counts i guess.

Immer
Gentleman
Premium
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA
kudos:8
Reviews:
·Comcast
reply to Skittles

said by Skittles:

said by DarkLogix:

What about flame lev?

Is that even considered a boss?

4 towers with 5 people is pretty fun... and frustrating.

Skittles
Premium
join:2011-03-31

4 towers with 5 is fun but not that much of an issue now.....now for 80's in 219/232 gear yeah thats an encounter.