spc
uniqs
kes601
join:2007-04-14
Virginia Beach, VA

1 edit

kes601 to sonofsmog

to sonofsmog

Re: So who upgraded from the 35/35 to the 150/65 bundle?

I opted to go to 75/35 and drop tv from Ultimate to Extreme. Bill should remain the same.

And now comes the fun, the checkout cart clearly indicates my $20 bundle discount would continue months 1-21, my confirmation email only indicates $5 discount....

aaronwt
Premium Member
join:2004-11-07
Woodbridge, VA
Asus RT-AX89

aaronwt

Premium Member

said by kes601:

I opted to go to 75/35 and drop tv from Ultimate to Extreme. Bill should remain the same.

And now comes the fun, the checkout cart clearly indicates my $20 bundle discount would continue months 1-21, my confirmation email only indicates $5 discount....

I'm thinking about doing the same thing as you, dropping down to Extreme and going up to 75/35 with my triple play which keeps my price the same. So I expect billing issues again.

Just make sure you print that out the on screen price and discounts. That's what happened to me earlier this year when I got an extremely low price. They kept saying there was no way I could get that. But luckily I had printed out the price and discounts. And it only took them three billing cycles to get everything right. Plus I got some extra discounts on top because of the annoyance of having to deal with them.

Three months was certainly better than a couple of years ago when it took them six months to get my billing straightened out.

kes601
join:2007-04-14
Virginia Beach, VA

kes601

I did the order from my iPad and did a screenshot of each of the pages, months prices, etc. so I will have documentation to go with any problems.

The one thing I would miss from Ultimate was Showtime (love Shameless) so this morning I added it at half price for a year. Still paying about the same as before because I had previously added the Starz/Encore pack at half price, which got dropped when moving from Ultimate to Extreme.
kes601

kes601

said by kes601:

Just got my first bill. Everything is correct except i lost my $1.50 discount on having a MRDVR and STB. For whatever reason the bundle was removed and they were added back individually. Not sure it's worth calling about though.